Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
:p

42796007_1834738406595090_6131669537117962240_n.jpg

Morning guys. Didn't go to the car show as it came over dull and black clouds. I hind sight I could have gone. I really wanted to because they were having a draw for a gift basket as a fund raiser for one lady who has cancer and only a few more months to live. If I had won it I would have given her the basket to enjoy. What a predicament she is in. Hopefully she gets to spend Xmas with her family.
Have a great day and enjoy life while you can and treat every day like it's your last because one day it will be.

Morning guys. Didn't go to the car show as it came over dull and black clouds. I hind sight I could have gone. I really wanted to because they were having a draw for a gift basket as a fund raiser for one lady who has cancer and only a few more months to live. If I had won it I would have given her the basket to enjoy. What a predicament she is in. Hopefully she gets to spend Xmas with her family.
Have a great day and enjoy life while you can and treat every day like it's your last because one day it will be.
Your a good man Mark and glad to have you as a friend.
Lots of kids coming over to day and if it was warmer I would get the shaving cream out and make pies. lol
You guys have a good one.

-
Back