Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Enjoy Mark, ours are all done !
We actually had a good turnout last night. There was a free BBQ and lots of door prizes. It sure got cold though and the heater was a treat on the way home. They will still carry on with the show as long as everyone is still interested. There might be some good nights still left and they are willing to keep putting them on till it snows.

Having all the kids and grand kids over for turkey dinner !:thankyou:
We have all the family coming today for turkey and all the trimmings. Going to be hectic with 4 grandson running around and wrestling with them and of course it'll be Super Tickle Saturday. Have a great day guys

Had a great time with the family today. Lots of horsing around and tickling and of course the old gotchy stretch too. Stuffed to the gills and time for a Gaviscon float. Hope Fred had a good trip today.

Birthday today, Good day my kid did awesome on his new bike. Atlas his buddy taco'ed the front end of the crf50 but lived to tell the tail... lol
They both had a blast and loved ever minute of it.
Today was a success!
:thumbsup:

20181006_151544.jpg
FB_IMG_1538872963524.jpg
20181005_115654.jpg
FB_IMG_1538872966934.jpg
20181006_140730(0).jpg
20181005_081612.jpg

Yes it does !!!
Good morning Mark, ever hear of the Memphis Street Outlaws sir ?

Morning Mike...are you referring to Street Outlaws? I watch that program all the time.
Yes sir, I went to George Rays drag strip last weekend and they showed up, this track is just 20 miles away, has been open longer then any other track , look up George Rays some time, been going there for 40 years , here is JJ Racing Old Heavy, and Trish racing Zip Tie , geat time last sunday, I am going again this morning to grab a shad tree and BBQ and tip a few

0000012.jpg

0000013.jpg

0000016.jpg

Yes sir, I went to George Rays drag strip last weekend and they showed up, this track is just 20 miles away, has been open longer then any other track , look up George Rays some time, been going there for 40 years , here is JJ Racing Old Heavy, and Trish racing Zip Tie , geat time last sunday, I am going again this morning to grab a shad tree and BBQ and tip a few

View attachment 1715232204

View attachment 1715232205

View attachment 1715232206
Wow..what a great experience meeting them all. Good time had by all. Have a great weekend and Columbus Day Mike.

They all are very nice, nothing like what you see on tv, humble really , You have a dandy Columbus day Mark, always good to jump in here and say hello

They all are very nice, nothing like what you see on tv, humble really , You have a dandy Columbus day Mark, always good to jump in here and say hello
We have Thanksgiving instead of Columbus Day. You should move to Canada and you'd be able to celebrate it earlier LOL

We have Thanksgiving instead of Columbus Day. You should move to Canada and you'd be able to celebrate it earlier LOL
Yep Oldvart was a good friend of mine up there, I sure would like to come to Gods country some time and visit , love everything I see and read about it

I would like to travel South sometime as well and experience life down south. Furthest I've ever been is NYC. We had just landed by boat from England and I was 8 years old. I do remember going past The Empire State Building in a taxi. That's almost 62 years ago. I've been to Niagara Falls NY and Buffalo and Rochester and Watertown but that sums it up I'm afraid. You're welcome here anytime. Just don't bring your skis or snowmobile here in the summertime lol

View attachment 1715232204

View attachment 1715232205

View attachment 1715232206
My favorite show Memike..awesome !

Hey guys just checking in. I'm sitting in a Wal Mart getting my tires balanced and rotated. I'm in Iowa and gonna spend the night in Ohio. Have a good day guys.

-
Back