Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
View attachment 1715349950 All done priming gonna prep for paint on Monday. I am happy she looks straight but I am old and senile and sure I missed something.
That looks great Fred. I know a blind man would be glad to see it. Going to look really good when it's done. Definitely not the way it came from the factory.

Morning guys it's a rainy day again here but needed it so not complaining.
Trying to decide what to do today clean garage or do nothing.

Happy father's day Mark and all the other father's out there, have a great day. Raining here too!
Thx FOG. No rain here today but has been cloudy and will go to the Crap Tire for the show tonight.
Looks like a really nice week with a bit of rain on Thursday then more sun so far lol

No just me and the youngest Mark been a lazy day here rain all day and talked to some of the kids on the phone.
How about you is your house full of young ones.
We had our daughter here yesterday for Diane's birthday and Father's Day. Been cloudy most of the day and the sun is trying to come out. Will be good for the car show tonight.

We had our daughter here yesterday for Diane's birthday and Father's Day. Been cloudy most of the day and the sun is trying to come out. Will be good for the car show tonight.
Sounds good Mark enjoy the car show tonight and rev the Cuda up good and wake the neighbors. lol

Shop time

20190504_142820.jpg

-
Back