Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Thanks you guys, I can see I wont be buying any more metal etch. I have never used metal etch primer, it has always been a clear to yellow PPG product they have sold me to wipe or spray on and wipe off. Probably just because they smelled a novice.
I always took the advice of the chief painter in all the shops I worked in and they were all older than me and now as Charlie said they took the lead out and that changed everything.
Etch primer is better than putting primer on bare metal for sure. Charlie helped me do the right thing on using epoxy or mine would have been done in etch primer because that's what I was told to do years ago.
Your Fish paint job looks great in the pictures are you needing to take it down to metal?

I always took the advice of the chief painter in all the shops I worked in and they were all older than me and now as Charlie said they took the lead out and that changed everything.
Etch primer is better than putting primer on bare metal for sure. Charlie helped me do the right thing on using epoxy or mine would have been done in etch primer because that's what I was told to do years ago.
Your Fish paint job looks great in the pictures are you needing to take it down to metal?
I probably should because its got a couple paint jobs on it. But just thinking about blending in the spots for now

for A bodys 67 - 69 barracudas are my favorite, have owned several. still have a 69 buried in my driveway been there since 1979 used to fill in a soft spot. slant 6 car had no value then. uhg hawks lost
Go Packers. lol Dont really care. Just like a good game and that one was good. The level of athleticism is amazing. I dont care what they say about them. Amazing athletes.

Morning guys. Had a great day with the family yesterday and everyone got home safe. Our son gave Diane and I a hot air balloon ride sometime before July 3rd.
IMG-4048.jpg
IMG-4049.jpg

You bet Mark glad to help. lol
Great kids that hot air balloon would be a blast make sure you get us some pictures.
If it is a blast I may be in trouble lol.
Talking about a blast. Yesterday morning we had Alert System go off at 7:30. It was put out by the Nuclear Plant just down the road from us. An hr later there came another announcement that it was a false alarm. There sure are some red faces at Ontario Power Generating today. We live right centre of two Nuclear stations. Now this is just stupid... anyone living 10km from a Nuclear Station have been given some iodine pills to take if there is a emergency. Believe it or not, we live 1 block away from the 10km boundary and we didn't get the pills. I feel a lot safer knowing that.
Kinda like if anyone pees in the deep end of a swimming pool and then deciding which end you'll jump in.

Talking about a blast. Yesterday morning we had Alert System go off at 7:30. It was put out by the Nuclear Plant just down the road from us. An hr later there came another announcement that it was a false alarm. There sure are some red faces at Ontario Power Generating today. We live right centre of two Nuclear stations. Now this is just stupid... anyone living 10km from a Nuclear Station have been given some iodine pills to take if there is a emergency. Believe it or not, we live 1 block away from the 10km boundary and we didn't get the pills. I feel a lot safer knowing that.
Kinda like if anyone pees in the deep end of a swimming pool and then deciding which end you'll jump in.
:rofl:Funny but scary at the same time.

You could always get your own iodine pills. Sure is funny how things can be so cut and dry like that. Rules and regs.

Home from work Time to put on my apron and plan dinner.
Gonna be fish and chips or ham and mashed potatoes.
I should get a chefs hat that might make me a better cook!:bs_flag:Damn flag. lol

-
Back