Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
:D

88043483_2631082317214863_7307240070723928064_o.jpg

Hope for not much snow Mark...
So far so good Fred. We got some snow on and off all day and hasn't amounted to much at all but overnight will be a different story. I have a physical at 9:30 tomorrow so hope it's not too bad. That 300 with AWD and Michelin X snows just about walks through anything.

So far so good Fred. We got some snow on and off all day and hasn't amounted to much at all but overnight will be a different story. I have a physical at 9:30 tomorrow so hope it's not too bad. That 300 with AWD and Michelin X snows just about walks through anything.
How's your area right now Mike? My son said it was starting to pound down on his way home from work at The Bruce. He said supposed to get around 30cm so school will be cancelled tomorrow for sure. I had to laugh.. on the news they are saying the teachers strike will be cancelled tomorrow because of the weather. Guess the problems can't be that bad or they'd be out there picketing lol
They may claim a snow day so they'll get paid.

Even with all the good stuff on your 300 Mark I would trust your driving it's the idiot in the other car I have a problem with.

WHAT! I show up home and post and everyone disappears?
Well fine I'll talk to myself then...
Never mind looks like I'm not gonna listen to me ether. LOL

-
Back