Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Sorry you boys down south have to wait for your turkey.
Been a bit of a lousy day. Sun never did stick it's nose out today. It was also quite windy and threatened rain all day. That's why I went to the cemetery yesterday. Rain tonight for sure and possibly all day tomorrow. Good for the grass though.
Have a great evening.
No hurry down here getting turkey not in the mood to butcher a relative. lol
Putting my tranny back in tonight wish me luck it's all set ready to go up.

Tranny is in the hole all bolted to the engine and tranny mount.
Still gotta put everything on but the hard part is done.
Come on guys give me an atta boy I did it all by my self with ratchet straps and a floor jack and no smashed fingers.

I hot wired the old Dodge truck and moved it out of the way. Regrouped in the shop, gonna move the Corvette back in the shop for the rest of the week. Just can't keep from messing with that old truck.

Hey BP you figure out the problem with the truck yet?
Nope. It runs like a top with a hot wire to the coil. These first years of fuel injection are kind of a learning process for manufactures. Pointing towards the ECU. I'll part this ***** out before I put another dime in it. I really want that overdrive in my cuda. I want to build a torquey 340 with the 3:91 I have should make a nice street combo.

Nope. It runs like a top with a hot wire to the coil. These first years of fuel injection are kind of a learning process for manufactures. Pointing towards the ECU. I'll part this ***** out before I put another dime in it. I really want that overdrive in my cuda. I want to build a torquey 340 with the 3:91 I have should make a nice street combo.
I think the guy that rebuilt my tranny has that set up in his cuda and says it's the only way to go.

3B1DD15E-3FF3-40D4-BCC6-78A3E7F37816.jpeg
The look you get when you say overdrive tranny :lol:

-
Back