Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Been nice and sunny all day. -8 when I went out this morning. Got a haircut this morning, first time someone else has cut my hair. My barber hung his scissors up finally. He cut my hair for 59 years.
The girl did a decent job really. Then I finally got the car washed up, oh my was it filthy. Couldn't wash it because of the snow and then the frigid weather. Then went to Costco so it was a busy morning.
Had contemplated my wife and I sitting outside in the sun against the house out of the wind. It would have been nice I think but decided to other stuff in the house instead. Tomorrow will be 8 and some sun so will be out there for sure.

Been nice and sunny all day. -8 when I went out this morning. Got a haircut this morning, first time someone else has cut my hair. My barber hung his scissors up finally. He cut my hair for 59 years.
The girl did a decent job really. Then I finally got the car washed up, oh my was it filthy. Couldn't wash it because of the snow and then the frigid weather. Then went to Costco so it was a busy morning.
Had contemplated my wife and I sitting outside in the sun against the house out of the wind. It would have been nice I think but decided to other stuff in the house instead. Tomorrow will be 8 and some sun so will be out there for sure.
Would be nice to join you on the deck just for a good visit.

Been crazy around here and can't wait to get back in the do nothing stage for a few days.
Still thinking about moving further South just need some time to think about it and check out different places. I'll start down sizing this summer so I get rid of a bunch of unneeded junk.

Daughter's oldest son Jason is 14 today. He really loves his computer and is really good at repairing them as well. Amazing how he has picked stuff up at his age.

Can we switch out the ham for bacon ,poached eggs and white bread no butter. :thumbsup:
yes, but not this morning :lol:
Eggs Benedict with strawberries on the side and coffee :thankyou: . I give this meal to myself about once a month, country cooked ham and over easy eggs would carry me past lunch time :popcorn:

Soon little buddy.
IMG_20220215_194553367.jpg

yes, but not this morning :lol:
Eggs Benedict with strawberries on the side and coffee :thankyou: . I give this meal to myself about once a month, country cooked ham and over easy eggs would carry me past lunch time :popcorn:
Don't eat breakfast much can't eat to much egg or pork but some fruit is good.

Don't eat breakfast much can't eat to much egg or pork but some fruit is good.
Danged fruit and veggie quality sure has taken a dive. I agree with not liking pork. Eggs... love my eggs. NO KETCHUP. Well, maybe a touch with scrambled if I have to eat them that way.

Danged fruit and veggie quality sure has taken a dive. I agree with not liking pork. Eggs... love my eggs. NO KETCHUP. Well, maybe a touch with scrambled if I have to eat them that way.
Cheese omelette now and then is good but the ketchup I haven't had on egg in years. Gonna get some vanilla ice cream with peanut butter tonight for desert.

Left my car outside last night and this morning the battery was dead and frozen. Lucky me I had a new one in the Scamp that was the right size as my daily driver.
Has been snowing steadily for the past 3 -4 days suppose to keep it up till Sunday. It’ll stop this afternoon clear out, temp to drop to -38 tonight, then cloud over warm to -18 and continue snowing. Good times just never stop. Had a thought about digging the dart out just to cold and to much snow. So I’ll just hibernate in shop with latest hobby. That’s clear maple with mahogany inlay.

415682CC-7771-4A09-9837-2009965638E4.jpeg

I'm not big on pork either. Been a while since we had pork chops but LOVE bacon...my downfall. I love eggs too no matter how they're served up.

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Supposed to head to 8-10 degrees. Only -1 right now at 7am.
I'll be outside as much as I can if that's the case.
Then heavy rain later in the day. That'll get rid of a lot of snow for sure. I went along the street yesterday to make sure the drain are clean so we won't have any flooding along the street.
Have a good one!!

Has been snowing steadily for the past 3 -4 days suppose to keep it up till Sunday. It’ll stop this afternoon clear out, temp to drop to -38 tonight, then cloud over warm to -18 and continue snowing. Good times just never stop. Had a thought about digging the dart out just to cold and to much snow. So I’ll just hibernate in shop with latest hobby. That’s clear maple with mahogany inlay.

View attachment 1715870891
Nice work Murray and a good hobby.

-
Back