Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Morning fellas and Happy Turdsday.
Been raining hard all night and not letting up. They'll be some flooding I'm sure because of all the snow that's still hanging around.
Here's some Joe Walsh to get the blood flowing...crank it up!!

Pork is better today than years ago for sure but always find it a tad dry no matter how you cook it. I always have pork with applesauce for that one reason.

that is hilarious

i grew up eating applesauce as a condiment on porkchops, sausages and especially on wiener schnitzels

there used to be one really nice restaurant in town that served the best food and when i didnt eat their bavarian salmon, i would get the wiener schnitzel

any time we went there, the wife would put one of those single serve tubbies of apple sauce in her purse, just in case i went with the schnitzel

Morning fellas and Happy Turdsday.
Been raining hard all night and not letting up. They'll be some flooding I'm sure because of all the snow that's still hanging around.
Here's some Joe Walsh to get the blood flowing...crank it up!!

I watched all those at his house Joe visited.

I remember when that album hit the stands, I was picking strawberries in Dover Flarida, back in the day for sure ! Smoke was 20 dollars a lid :lol:

Went from single digits and 3 inches of snow yesterday to mid 40*s and 45 mph winds today. Low 30*s tomorrow, then 50* Saturday, and right back to single digits again Sunday and Monday. :realcrazy:

It was in the mid 40s and raining all day yesterday

The sump pumps have been running almost non stop

796771AC-1F9D-4CE3-88B0-34BE95C9E07B.jpeg

Went from single digits and 3 inches of snow yesterday to mid 40*s and 45 mph winds today. Low 30*s tomorrow, then 50* Saturday, and right back to single digits again Sunday and Monday. :realcrazy:
Went from 5 at noon down to 2 and still raining. Need some sunshine!!!
Common Fred get out there and do your Sun Dance and give it your all.

Last few weeks, been wondering how my old M 60 would do against modern amour, probably don’t want to know, but we will go down swinging

Went from 5 at noon down to 2 and still raining. Need some sunshine!!!
Common Fred get out there and do your Sun Dance and give it your all.
**** Mark I do a sun dance and it clouds up. Might be best if I don't dance and fart at the same time. I'll try that.

-
Back