Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
been a long hard day for me so going to to bed early and sleeping in. If any of you see me heading for the bathroom at 3 am and see me open the fridge could ya save that head of lettuce cause thats tomorrows dinner.

Morning guys and Happy Friday. We made it through another week.
Once again we got dumped on overnight OH YAY!!!
This video has three of my favorite cars Willys, Anglia and Henry J. Some neat AMC as well. BTW don't forget the first NHRA race this Sunday on Fox2.

Looks like it might be warmer today I haven't looked at the temp but feels better than yesterday.

1&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=2c4854&_nc_ohc=bWnrjhbrflcAX_TaL9n&tn=Sa2peEwYmQYSdASC&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg

Good morning happy Friday hope everyone stays safe today! Weather is a balmy 40 F with a high of 50 today chance of showers!

this blizzard is getting worse I can't see out my window farther than 70 feet. Can't imagine being on the open road in this.

Wow storm is over someone must have unplugged it.
Now back to the shovel and getting good at it a few more storms and I'll be a professional **** shoveler.

Right in the middle of cleaning snow this morning and the auger stopped working. Tried a quick fix to no avail. It's starting to shred the belt. Have to split in half and see what's going on. Had it since 2009 and first time it ever let me down.
It will live again!!!!

Right in the middle of cleaning snow this morning and the auger stopped working. Tried a quick fix to no avail. It's starting to shred the belt. Have to split in half and see what's going on. Had it since 2009 and first time it ever let me down.
It will live again!!!!
Knowing you it will even work better than new.

-
Back