Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Just when you think you’ve heard everything, the news pops up that Prince Andrew has a hissy fit if his teddy bears aren’t lined up correct. Dude, you’re 61, and you have 20 stuffed bears?

20190218_132401.jpg
3 years ago today this is what my Scamp looked like.

Just when you think you’ve heard everything, the news pops up that Prince Andrew has a hissy fit if his teddy bears aren’t lined up correct. Dude, you’re 61, and you have 20 stuffed bears?
He's always had his nose up in the air and thought his **** didn't stink. His brother Chuck used to have someone put his toothpaste on his toothbrush.
He's changed his tune now being next in line to the throne.
There he was married to Diana, a beautiful woman and now he's porkin horsyface.

Morning guys and Happy Saturday.
Looked outside at 5am and snowing like there's no end and here's me with the blower out of commission. The neighbours will help me I'm sure.
I'll strangle that furry little lying bastard if I see him. lol

Right behind ya will be soon for me as well.
My consultation is March 22 then it'll be hurray up and wait.
It's quite the set up they have there at the hospital.
They do only left eyes on one certain day and the right eye on a different day of the week. That way there are no slip ups. My wife said it's like a conveyer line when she had hers done. She also said she never felt a thing for those looking at the same process and she had new lenses put in as well. Just the thought of someone messing with my eyes bothers me.

Good morning hope everyone is doing well another day with no rain yippie shovel is put away , almost ready to pull out the lawn mower! Stay safe guys

7DBDBB90-7EDA-4002-94B4-EEF72C0D8DF4.jpeg

Sorry buddy from where I’m sitting it looks beautiful in that picture, probably because we don’t realy get that here .
Been a hell of a winter here Biff but really no different than all the weather you been dealing with.

Been a hell of a winter here Biff but really no different than all the weather you been dealing with.
I feel pretty lucky where I’m at missed all the real bad stuff , it’s just been regular winter time weather . Rain ,wind , a little snow but overall not terrible.

I feel pretty lucky where I’m at missed all the real bad stuff , it’s just been regular winter time weather . Rain ,wind , a little snow but overall not terrible.
This is the worst winter I've seen here. and now the wind is picking up so blowing snow again. Scoot your butt over Biff I'm moving in LOL

What's it cost for both eyes I never looked into it yet.
Medicare covered all the costs for the standard lens. I had a graduated lens put in the left eye so I could see close up as well as distance . I have great near and far distance, colors are fantastic, my girl friend looks good :lol:, glad I had it done. The total cost was $1700 (Calif) dollars. Well worth the money.

Medicare covered all the costs for the standard lens. I had a graduated lens put in the left eye so I could see close up as well as distance . I have great near and far distance, colors are fantastic, my girl friend looks good :lol:, glad I had it done. The total cost was $1700 (Calif) dollars. Well worth the money.
I'm retired and on medicare so glad that works out thanks.
Might want to put it off as long as possible with my girl friend. lol

-
Back