Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Supposed to be around 10 tomorrow but rain. Maybe that will help get rid of this crap. Been here for over a month now and getting tired of it

Guys, I realize I haven't met any of you, but I would like to if the occasion comes up. Please understand that I have been asked to keep a secret from all other family members. As long as you all promise not to tell any of my relatives, My youngest daughter has told me she is expecting our first local grandchild. I have 4 others on the west coast, but none here, and she lives in Pittsburgh, just 2 hours away. We are praying for her good health along with the baby's. Thanks for listening. I HAD TO TELL SOMEONE!!!!!
Good to hear you get to spoil a local and it's a lot of fun. Congratulations Grampyjay and to good health to all your grand kids.
AHHHH you gonna hand out cigars??? LOL

Been a beautiful day. Brought the snowblower outside and split it apart.
Couldn't believe what I saw. A pile of snow had got past the second stage somehow and started packing around the pulleys. The main pulley groove was solid ice all the way around. I guess in time it would have all melted and fixed itself.
I have honestly never seen something like that before. Mind you, I was going through some pretty thick snow and pushing it harder than I should have but the snow was just flying so kept it up. Glad it is fixed now anyway.
6 degrees right now and my wife and I sat outside near the house out of the breeze and man did it fell good.
View attachment 1715875148 View attachment 1715875149 View attachment 1715875150 View attachment 1715875151 View attachment 1715875152 View attachment 1715875153 View attachment 1715875154
A relief I bet.

So Ottawa is finally cleared. They arrested almost 200 people and towed 50+trucks and or trailers. 4000 parking tickets written and finally is all quiet (for now anyway)
One of the woman in charge of this protest was arrested and her bank account seized. Her license has been taken away and she has to show up for court back in Ottawa on a certain date. This is where it gets interesting. Because she isn't fully vaxxed she can't fly, take a train or bus back to I think it's Alberta where she lives.
Hope she has enough money for new boots to do the two boot salute lol.
They were warned 3-4 times to clear out but they just ignored it so pay the consequences.

So Ottawa is finally cleared. They arrested almost 200 people and towed 50+trucks and or trailers. 4000 parking tickets written and finally is all quiet (for now anyway)
One of the woman in charge of this protest was arrested and her bank account seized. Her license has been taken away and she has to show up for court back in Ottawa on a certain date. This is where it gets interesting. Because she isn't fully vaxxed she can't fly, take a train or bus back to I think it's Alberta where she lives.
Hope she has enough money for new boots to do the two boot salute lol.
They were warned 3-4 times to clear out but they just ignored it so pay the consequences.
If anyone thought Canada was a free country that should have opened their eyes

What a bunch of nazis

657_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=A64sAnMBPSQAX8h5maL&_nc_ht=scontent.fbis1-1.jpg
My oldest girl and husband drive ambulance for there local fire department and called out on this today. Semi driver is still alive and doing good. Train got scratched but still in good shape.

We don't agree on a lot of issues Mark and I for one am tired of the government taking advantage of we the people by taxing us to death and telling us what to do and lying to us and forcing us to take a shot that some if not most disagree with. Then on top of it all telling us that we can't travel unless we do what they say? And Mark the list goes on. I like you my friend you have a good heart but I for one have seen this government crap and the media lies for over 25 years and feels good that finally more people are standing up for in my beliefs what is right. Lucky it was peaceful enough. Hope you'll still talk to me Mark.
However Fred I am neither fore or against vax. This was determined by a government elected by majority. The people listened to what they had to say and whatever else they use to elect a government. Their policies and actions are what they believe to be true. Same as the protesters only the protesters don’t have the backing of the majority. Protest all you want, go out in some field in western North Dakota or Saskatchewan and protest all you want. They talk about freedoms what about my freedom to access the goods and services or my ability to go to work. Either side you look at are doing exactly the same thing. Except one has the majority behind them, don’t call them sheep they got off there *** and went out and voted, thought somewhat about who to vote for so be it. Your opinions on how to run the country are valid, go out get the majority and do things “right”

Here in the US we have the saying "I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
We don't agree on a lot of issues Mark and I for one am tired of the government taking advantage of we the people by taxing us to death and telling us what to do and lying to us and forcing us to take a shot that some if not most disagree with. Then on top of it all telling us that we can't travel unless we do what they say? And Mark the list goes on. I like you my friend you have a good heart but I for one have seen this government crap and the media lies for over 25 years and feels good that finally more people are standing up for in my beliefs what is right. Lucky it was peaceful enough. Hope you'll still talk to me Mark.

-
Back