Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
They all ended up here....

1665412519657.png

IMG_20221010_191936746.jpg
The last of my North dakota whiskey and real good batch that is some of the best I've had. Cheers to your Thanksgiving my Canadian friends.

Morning Guys and Happy Tuesday.
Had a wonderful get together with our family yesterday and the weather was perfect for traveling.
A lot of groaning and farting from full bellies,
Glad this comes only once a year lol

Morning Guys and Happy Tuesday.
Had a wonderful get together with our family yesterday and the weather was perfect for traveling.
A lot of groaning and farting from full bellies,
Glad this comes only once a year lol
Thanks giving is only once but Christmas and Easter are big around here also. Love all the leftovers and the turkey soup is always awesome

Thanks giving is only once but Christmas and Easter are big around here also. Love all the leftovers and the turkey soup is always awesome
I have a turkey dinner, the next day a sandwich at lunch and one more dinner then that's it.
My wife will put all the bones and left over chicken and add carrots and onions etc etc and let it simmer for 3-4 hours. She saves that juice for making gravies or stock etc.

I have a turkey dinner, the next day a sandwich at lunch and one more dinner then that's it.
My wife will put all the bones and left over chicken and add carrots and onions etc etc and let it simmer for 3-4 hours. She saves that juice for making gravies or stock etc.
I’ll be turkeyed out by the end of the week. But that’s ok. We won’t have it again until Christmas by that time I will be ready for it again. Except it will be at the sister in law’s so not nearly as much leftovers here. Good to get the family together.

I’ll be turkeyed out by the end of the week. But that’s ok. We won’t have it again until Christmas by that time I will be ready for it again. Except it will be at the sister in law’s so not nearly as much leftovers here. Good to get the family together.
I love it when our family gets together. Two of my grandsons have really spurted up since the last time I saw them and their voices are deeper as well. My 15 yr old has to be 5.8 now and strong like bull. His dad is 5ft 10" and goes around 215 so he's taking after his dad

Morning guys sounds like you had a good time with family and for me that's always the best.

Oh what a beautiful day it's been today. Took the Cuda out for a drive and it was lovely.
Next two days will be rain and might be a lot of it too. Friday might be cool though.
Looks like the car will be put away soon. I hate doing that

Beautiful day here 20C. A little windy but perfect day to nail siding. Supposed to rain for the next 24 hr. Starting 9pm. farmers are going full tilt , dust flying everywhere you look. Not much drying time left they gotta get while the getting good. Trees about 80% bare. Looking more like hunting season every day. Whoo Hoo

Beautiful day here 20C. A little windy but perfect day to nail siding. Supposed to rain for the next 24 hr. Starting 9pm. farmers are going full tilt , dust flying everywhere you look. Not much drying time left they gotta get while the getting good. Trees about 80% bare. Looking more like hunting season every day. Whoo Hoo
Was supposed to have rain here but looks like the clouds don't start darkening up till after my house.
Rain would be nice still as dry as a popcorn fart.

Had a little bit of rain last night, was very windy earlier in the day, last time I checked the weather it was 63*, about 10* cooler than yesterday.

Was supposed to have rain here but looks like the clouds don't start darkening up till after my house.
Rain would be nice still as dry as a popcorn fart.
Opposite here farmers are leaving the wet patches, the ones with tracked machines are leaving patches also but not as much. Nice afternoon sitting on deck having a beer and the rain has just started as I type this post. Time to go inside really coming down now

Opposite here farmers are leaving the wet patches, the ones with tracked machines are leaving patches also but not as much. Nice afternoon sitting on deck having a beer and the rain has just started as I type this post. Time to go inside really coming down now
No rain here yet but hope for some tonight.

IMG_20221011_173923201.jpg
Costco hot dogs on a bun with home made butter pickles and onions and god forbid my homemade canned chili for dinner. Desert is apple crisp from my apple tree and it's good.
Warm weather soon to the East of me. LOL
Well, new software update. Will have to spend time figuring this setup out. Hope we didn't lose anybody. Had some fun last night:

View attachment 1715990571

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
We're going to get rain later today but get quite windy and then a lot of wind overnight
More rain tomorrow as well.
Have a great day

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
We're going to get rain later today but get quite windy and then a lot of wind overnight
More rain tomorrow as well.
Have a great day
30% chance rain next 24hr maybe some of that 4 letter s word, high of 10 maybe. Will be insulting with fibreglass today itchy **** got my safety glasses, dust mask, hoodie and hockey tape at the ready. Have fun, be safe.

30% chance rain next 24hr maybe some of that 4 letter s word, high of 10 maybe. Will be insulting with fibreglass today itchy **** got my safety glasses, dust mask, hoodie and hockey tape at the ready. Have fun, be safe.
More fun than you I hope.

Good morning weather here is hot and dry no rain in sight, mid 20’s and hump day what more could you ask for, have a great day fellas . Hey you old farts put your pants on :lol:

-
Back