Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Some old automotive stuff repurposed put a jigger inside an oil spout for pouring shots,my mind is running wild now let you know if I come up with other ideas. It was the roaring 20’s right when the stock market crashed, zoot suiters and all the rest that went with it just some ideas

View attachment 1716020006
Gonna definitely use the old style oil squirt cans for mustard and ketchup and still need a cool BBQ grill idea off the back of the truck.
Yea buddy give me some ideas. It's gonna be a hot dog stand and when around friends will serve drinks.

Gonna definitely use the old style oil squirt cans for mustard and ketchup and still need a cool BBQ grill idea off the back of the truck.
Yea buddy give me some ideas. It's gonna be a hot dog stand and when around friends will serve drinks.
Beer keg grill would be cool though stainless steel will wick away heat fast. You can buy cheap old looking lanterns. Probably made in china.

Use the base of a cast iron wood fired cook stove and put a gas fired grill on top.

Beer keg grill would be cool though stainless steel will wick away heat fast. You can buy cheap old looking lanterns. Probably made in china.
Are you sure?

The portable grill I keep in the boat is stainless and it seems to stay hot just fine

Lived in the mountains in Washington for a long time raising our own meat and garden. No electric only oil lamps and a propane powered fridge and wood stove in the house for heat and cooking. I worked and made plenty of money to by food but home grown was better. Had a milk cow and goat so homemade butter and cheese as well. Also my wife ground wheat for bread had a old wood cook stove and the list goes on and I enjoyed it but the wife got sick moved to North dakota and got a farm with 80 acres and was doing good till the wife got real sick and died. Raised 8 kids by myself after that was a get on welfare and keep up with making our own food or stay off welfare and get a job and buy food. I refuse to have someone or State raise my kids and me so went to work and bought store bought food from 2004 on.
Miss the old days though.
A different way of life. A lot of people including myself wouldn't do it

Are you sure?

The portable grill I keep in the boat is stainless and it seems to stay hot just fine
My uncle built one from a keg and it didnt work very well. Maybe it was the heating element. My Bbq is SS too. Works just fine. I know when welding SS the heat really transfers through the metal fast. So ya, I'm not sure. Lol

Home from work and last day for a week or 2. Trying to make some money to attend my youngest girls wedding in Pennsylvania in June and also buy a car trailer and head to Washington to take care of my cousin. **** I need to just rob a bank I think. lol

Worked many winters in hoarding. Half of them with open flame propane burners. When you came out at quitting time and blew your nose the Kleenex was black from the soot of the propane. I have a gas BBQ but prefer my fire pit with wood or charcoal briquettes much tastier results and no hydrocarbon soot. My opinion.

Worked many winters in hoarding. Half of them with open flame propane burners. When you came out at quitting time and blew your nose the Kleenex was black from the soot of the propane. I have a gas BBQ but prefer my fire pit with wood or charcoal briquettes much tastier results and no hydrocarbon soot. My opinion.
Might be something to consider for your truck Fred naturally smoked dogs

Home from work and last day for a week or 2. Trying to make some money to attend my youngest girls wedding in Pennsylvania in June and also buy a car trailer and head to Washington to take care of my cousin. **** I need to just rob a bank I think. lol
Well you wouldn’t have to worry about room and board for a while lol

Coud you not just rent a U-Haul trailer on a one way rental? But then it might be the same as buying one but check it out

Second thought. What would that red truck need to be reliable? Might be able to take that and never mind renting a trailer. Have to weigh your options. Be a lot easier on gas as well

Hope everyone has had a good Friday and heading to a great weekend.
Weather has been lousy. Dull and cold out and then after lunch the sun poked it's head out but didn't last.
Will be -double digits tonight

Second thought. What would that red truck need to be reliable? Might be able to take that and never mind renting a trailer. Have to weigh your options. Be a lot easier on gas as well
It would be a slow, cold ride, but if the engine is solid a box of basic hand tools and the model A mechanic’s hand book good to go

The old truck at top speed is 25 mph so best to trailor it.

-
Back