Last one to post in this thread wins!

-

FB_IMG_1674536976819.jpg

No. Never crossed my mind. The wife brought it home from work. Symptoms carried out exactly like they did for her. Crazy how that works.
My sister caught Covid while on a boat cruise a few weeks ago. Her and her girlfriend got off the boat and grabbed a hotel in Georgia and both got hit the same time. She says she feels fine now but had a real bad cough and headache etc. She is still testing positive.

Morning guys and Happy Tuesday.
We've got guys coming this morning to install quartz countertops in the kitchen and bathroom.
My buddy is coming tomorrow to hook up the drains and plumbing. I can't do it as my movement is limited.
Probably going to be a crazy day in all.
Have a great day

We've got guys coming this morning to install quartz countertops in the kitchen and bathroom.
My buddy is coming tomorrow to hook up the drains and plumbing. I can't do it as my movement is limited.
Have a great day
If the company who is installing counter tops did the take off they’ll probably be in and out in less than two hours. Are they sealed granite and quartz are not glass they are porous, and unforgiving to glassware as I have found out first hand lol

Have a great day
Going to have to get some pictures when it's installed Mark.

Going to have to get some pictures when it's installed Mark.
Both countertops are in and was about 2.5 hrs maybe 3. Two Chinese guys that didn't have very good English but they got the message across and very friendly and did nice work. Neighbour is coing over tomorrow to do the plumbing, I tried but wasn't going to happen.
We are very happy with it though and has made a big difference to both rooms

Both countertops are in and was about 2.5 hrs maybe 3. Two Chinese guys that didn't have very good English but they got the message across and very friendly and did nice work. Neighbour is coing over tomorrow to do the plumbing, I tried but wasn't going to happen.
We are very happy with it though and has made a big difference to both rooms
Good to hear Mark glad it went well.

Getting closer on the canopy frame but still lots to do. It has to fold in when the old truck is being transported and set up or take down by 1 person

Morning guys and Happy Hump Day.
Supposed to have this big storm coming up from Texas today. Thanks guys!!!
Looking near a foot of snow starting late this afternoon through to tomorrow.
Have a great day fellas

Have a great day fellas
That sounds nasty but TG it's not coming from here.

Have a great day fellas
You know the weather man always promises 9 inches but only delivers 2 is what the ladies tell me.

Supposed to be sunny here for a better part of the day but I’ll believe it when I see it. Riddle. How do you know when a weather man or a lawyer is lying? His lips are moving.
Think that's a fact. lol
Looks like it's gonna get cold real soon Murray but not complaining we have had it pretty warm for a long time.

-
Back