Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Think that's a fact. lol
Looks like it's gonna get cold real soon Murray but not complaining we have had it pretty warm for a long time.
Ya we’re pretty much over the hump starting the slide into spring, days are noticeably longer. Still could get some cold days but it won’t be long until Dart season

Just looking at my Gmail and sent you a message yesterday but forgot to hit the send button :BangHead:
Didn't go threw on the order Monday so get it back but Thanks and we'll have to meet up this summer I hope and hang out at a car show.

Think that's a fact. lol
Looks like it's gonna get cold real soon Murray but not complaining we have had it pretty warm for a long time.
Supposed to see a big drop in the temperature this weekend, going from the mid 30s, low 40s to -3*f by Sunday.
Thanks, but no thanks. Probably snow too.

Supposed to see a big drop in the temperature this weekend, going from the mid 30s, low 40s to -3*f by Sunday.
Thanks, but no thanks. Probably snow too.
Big change in Temp. Not quite getting 30* here but close and not sure how low it's going but so far down to 9* this morning.

Melt freeze melt freeze. Winters grip is pretty tight around here. Gotta storm coming.
Sam, My boy just sent me this working on the wind mill towers and the crane froze up.

-1363358054390559124 (1).jpg

That just looks cold. Tough working conditions. At 20f my give a damn is busted. Lol. I can do snow removal in extreme conditions but any real work is futile.
Can't imagine sending a guy up that high with a hammer to break the ice off. LOL

Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
Well we got about a foot of snow but the winds were crazy and a lot of drifting. I wouldn't mind betting there is 18" on the driveway on one side of the house between the houses.
I have to get it cleared out because I'm out at 11.
My neighbour was out last night around 8 and she was blowing out the driveway.
She's really easy on the eye and not afraid to jump in and do men stuff. Her husband is sick right now.
Got all the sinks hooked up so no more running down to the bathroom downstairs for water and really happy with the reno.
Have a great day fellas and be careful out there if you're shoveling. You're not as young as you think you are

Morning guys and Happy Turdsday.
Well we got about a foot of snow but the winds were crazy and a lot of drifting. I wouldn't mind betting there is 18" on the driveway on one side of the house between the houses.
I have to get it cleared out because I'm out at 11.
My neighbour was out last night around 8 and she was blowing out the driveway.
She's really easy on the eye and not afraid to jump in and do men stuff. Her husband is sick right now.
Got all the sinks hooked up so no more running down to the bathroom downstairs for water and really happy with the reno.
Have a great day fellas and be careful out there if you're shoveling. You're not as young as you think you are
All the more reason to just man up and mount a snow shovel to the front of your truck

We got a few inches over nite, nothing to worry about

I did see a elcamino that had slid off the road and into a ditch when I went to drop the kids off at school, but by the time I had them dropped off and made it back to gawk help, they were gone

-
Back