Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well I’m up and atom late night early morning

BB8ED3EC-C830-41B4-9EC4-2C5C6737DE02.jpeg

Hi Guys.
Man that snow was heavy this morning. Went out around 7ish
Had a snowmobile suit on and a T shirt. T shirt was all sweaty when I was finished.
I shoveled a bit of the walk from the backdoor just to make a pass, that was a killer.
I know I'm out of shape but holy cow I didn't realize how much.
Had about 3/4 done and had to sit on the work bench for 3-4 minutes.
Grabbed a handful of snow and straight in the mouth,
I did manage to drag my sorry *** inside though.
Went and had a physical this morning so now we wait for the results.
I checked my blood pressure before having a shower it was 114/80 so not too shabby and not an any blood pressure meds
Have a great evening

Hi Guys.
Man that snow was heavy this morning. Went out around 7ish
Had a snowmobile suit on and a T shirt. T shirt was all sweaty when I was finished.
I shoveled a bit of the walk from the backdoor just to make a pass, that was a killer.
I know I'm out of shape but holy cow I didn't realize how much.
Had about 3/4 done and had to sit on the work bench for 3-4 minutes.
Grabbed a handful of snow and straight in the mouth,
I did manage to drag my sorry *** inside though.
Went and had a physical this morning so now we wait for the results.
I checked my blood pressure before having a shower it was 114/80 so not too shabby and not an any blood pressure meds
Have a great evening
Really good blood pressure. Mine has been creeping up. Could use some weight loss. I’m about 30 lbs overweight.

I got lucky and have 2 more years now to keep it. They are getting really hard to pass with all the BS they keep adding.
You'd think with all of the driver shortages and the "everybody gets a trophy " mentality of this day and age, the test would get easier.

You'd think with all of the driver shortages and the "everybody gets a trophy " mentality of this day and age, the test would get easier.
Didn't pass mine because I can't hear real good and the nurse said it's not safe without hearing a train whistle when crossing R/R tracks. :wtf:

Didn't pass mine because I can't hear real good and the nurse said it's not safe without hearing a train whistle when crossing R/R tracks. :wtf:
that's BS. Are you blind too? I always turn down the radio and open my window. Lost some friends to a train accident.

Been there I guess I got lucky.
My parents pounded that turning down the stereo thing into me.
There was a some freight cars parked close to the crossing. They thought the parked cars were why the crossing arms were down. Probably had the tunes cranked. They went around the downed crossing arms. Got hit broadside by Amtrak.
Really shook the community. They were great kids. They have a baseball field named after them.
The crossing does not exist today. That was a weird road. It went right through a log yard too. We were always dodging log equipment too.

My parents pounded that turning down the stereo thing into me.
There was a some freight cars parked close to the crossing. They thought the parked cars were why the crossing arms were down. Probably had the tunes cranked. They went around the downed crossing arms. Got hit broadside by Amtrak.
Really shook the community. They were great kids. They have a baseball field named after them.
The crossing does not exist today. That was a weird road. It went right through a log yard too. We were always dodging log equipment too.
Easy mistake to make really sad though.

Deaf drivers are ok, if they don't hear it they'll see it as they pay more attention but it's the blind ones you have to be concerned about and there's lots of those. LOL. As far as the train whistle they'd probably feel the vibration from the whistle.
When people found out my daughter was driving they were horrified and said "But she's deaf".
She is also very alert on what's going on around her as well, they have to.

Yea think my guardian angle dose the same thing. lol
When I was younger my guardian angle never had a chance to sit down let alone with a martini. Now he just lays on the couch and watches. Sends me a message once in awhile like a small piece of wood flying out of the table saw at 400 mph. Pay attention asshole he says could be your finger

Morning guys and Happy Friday once again.
We finally got the snowplow past our house around suppertime. Only two days late.
Have a great weekend guys and play safe. We need you back on here.

-
Back