Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Well so much for the warmer weather 16*F below this morning and dropping to 23 below by Monday.
Was nice while it lasted.

He is looking at rusty and broken ones under 2 grand. I keep telling him save and dont buy someones junk.
Around here the best way to buy a good truck is after a bad hail storm and a truck gets hammered. may not be a pretty truck loaded with dents but still a good truck.

So hot off the mold my first Butt. Cutting the waist line off so just gonna be a butt. Had to make it somewhat flat so the seat can swivel around.

IMG_20230128_163357200.jpg

Gotta get me a new set of aids I bought a cheap set not long ago but now I know why they were cheap. LOL
Don't know if you have a Costco near you. I'm guessing no. They can test your hearing and sell the aids as well and are reasonable. The place I used to go to the guy was great. Not only that but a huge Mopar fan.
He's retired now so don't know if I'll stay with them of not.
I took him for a ride one day and made his day. He sold everything to open his hearing clinic.

So today I finished the canopy frame all but painting it. I'm using a cheap plastic tarp for a fit so will get a canvas tarp for the actual canopy and definitely not blue.
It can be set up or taken down by one person in about 15 minutes. This damn thing kicked my *** on figuring it out.

View attachment 1716040312

View attachment 1716040313

View attachment 1716040314

View attachment 1716040315
That is great for the brain to get challenged like that. Food for thought they say. BTW looks great Fred

Morning guys and Happy Funday.
Yippee 10-15 cm coming today... NOT!!!!
Someone said 51 days till Spring. The countdown is on!!!
Just think Thursday is Groundhog Day. See what kind of lies that little bastard comes up with
Have a great day

Morning guys and Happy Funday.
Yippee 10-15 cm coming today... NOT!!!!
Someone said 51 days till Spring. The countdown is on!!!
Just think Thursday is Groundhog Day. See what kind of lies that little bastard comes up with
Have a great day
Don't get me confused this morning, I see you post saying Friday and had to think about that one for a second :lol:

Good morning everyone

20230117_182644.jpg

Ya went out to toy box to light the fire. It’s a little nippley out there, snow has that familiar squeaky crunch to it. Looked at thermometer-35 C. Well that explains it.

Ya went out to toy box to light the fire. It’s a little nippley out there, snow has that familiar squeaky crunch to it. Looked at thermometer-35 C. Well that explains it.
don't see many bucks in my yard but toady 1 stopped in for a visit.

IMG_20230129_084516882.jpg

I got the bumper off last night and the roll pan on. It is going to take some shimming and filler to make it right. I am thinking of Hot Rod primer to sell it.

Well its morning,frost on the pumpkins and gonna be a lazy day here sun is shining great day .

I got the bumper off last night and the roll pan on. It is going to take some shimming and filler to make it right. I am thinking of Hot Rod primer to sell it.
Never had a roll pan fit perfect but yep shim and some mud makes it pretty. I'm sure it will look good when your done.

-
Back