Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Because we are picture whores
rollpan 001.JPG

Had this little guy show up. He was sparing with his one horned brother out there on the ice.

20230128_091723.jpg

Just made some bad *** Chili. I fried the heck out of some pineapple chunks in butter and cinnamon. Optional at the end. I like em. Goes good with the heat.

Just made some bad *** Chili. I fried the heck out of some pineapple chunks in butter and cinnamon. Optional at the end. I like em. Goes good with the heat.
Sounds good I haven't had chili in a long time.
Pineapple, butter and cinnamon ? sounds good never had it that way and if it keeps the heat down then I'm for that.

Sounds good I haven't had chili in a long time.
Pineapple, butter and cinnamon ? sounds good never had it that way and if it keeps the heat down then I'm for that.
Ya it was my first time. Thats why I have them on the side. I wasnt sure how it was gonna go but I like it. just a few chunks per bowl.
I tell ya, just by themselves is like eating pie. YUM!!!

Ya it was my first time. Thats why I have them on the side. I wasnt sure how it was gonna go but I like it. just a few chunks per bowl.
I tell ya, just by themselves is like eating pie. YUM!!!
I'll have to give it a try.

I'll have to give it a try.
I drained them really good. Patted them dry too. Lots of butter and cooked them a good long time. Tossed them by hand in the cinnamon. Not a lot just a good sprinkle and rolled them over and another sprinkle and tossed them good then into the hot butter.

I drained them really good. Patted them dry too. Lots of butter and cooked them a good long time. Tossed them by hand in the cinnamon. Not a lot just a good sprinkle and rolled them over and another sprinkle and tossed them good then into the hot butter.
Good to know would have left them wet and would guess the butter won't soak in as well.

Sounds a lot like fried apples which are really good as a side with a fried egg and meat breakfast
Be good with Mimosas. Had some beer with the chili. Though I did reserve the pineapple juice and mixed it 50 50 with tequila for a little appetizer.

well you characters are making me hungry , I’m having ribeye steak, smashed potatoes with Cesar salad , did I mention it was 78$ for three steaks at Costco. Insane but I just sucked it up and paid it’s a treat after all .

well you characters are making me hungry , I’m having ribeye steak, smashed potatoes with Cesar salad , did I mention it was 78$ for three steaks at Costco. Insane but I just sucked it up and paid it’s a treat after all .
Hard to beat a ribeye. Sounds like a nice meal.

-
Back