Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Motor and trans, interior, fuel and brake system, paint and body.!!!!!!

Going 273 commando late 904 l/u wide gear set, midnight blue body, gold stripe with gold and dark saddle interior .
Lots of work not much time!
Doesn't look that bad and yea not much time left but don't rush it and knowing you it will look great.
Didn't know there was a difference in gear ratio on the 904.

Using a late 999 lock up high stall converter, same set up I ran in my 67 barracuda convertible with 273 commando. Was running 294 rear differential, pulls out like 323 gears but better rpm at cruise speeds in l/u

C5725B2F-F6C1-41D3-81B6-61BED66FD3B0.jpeg

Got new shoes on my box happy Monday!

Morning guys and Happy Tuesday.
We may get a dusting sometime today. Up north they'll be getting 40cm (close to 16 inches)
I go for my 4 cortisone shots in the shoulders today so two days from now I should be a lot better.
Last night on the Canadian Juno Awards a woman came out on stage topless while Avril Levene was presenting and she turned and told her to F Off lol.
I remember many years ago at the Academy Awards, David Niven was presenting and some guy ran on stage starkers and streaked across the stage. David Niven came out with something funny but can't remember what it was.
The guy didn't get an award BTW LOL

Morning guys I heard in South Dakota some place the snow load is so heavy houses are caving in.

Yes and they had the same in California because the homes there are not built for snow. Crazy weather this year
Yes it is crazy was a good easy winter till recently then we got hammered.
Like Murray said we will end up paying for the easy winter we were having.

An interesting fact about Manure: In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything for export had to be transported by ship. It was also before the invention of commercial fertilizers, so large shipments of manure were quite common.

It was shipped dry, because in dry form it weighed a lot less than when wet, but once water (at sea) hit it, not only did it become heavier, but the process of fermentation began again, of which a by-product is methane gas. As the stuff was stored below decks in bundles - you can see what could (and did) happen.

Methane began to build up below decks and the first time someone came below at night with a lantern, BOOOOM! Several ships were destroyed in this manner before it was determined just what was happening.

After that, the bundles of manure were always stamped with the instruction; 'Stow high in transit' on them, which meant for the sailors to stow it high enough off the lower decks so that any water that came into the hold would not touch this "volatile" cargo and start the production of methane.

Thus evolved the term ' S.H.I.T ' , (Stow High In Transit) which has come down through the centuries and is in use to this very day.

You probably did not know the true history of this word. Neither did I.

I had always thought it was a golf term.

Interesting thanks Mark.
Now when I hear someone say **** I'll be thinking of ships blowing up. lol

We got a dusting of snow last night ,it will be gone shortly. You all have a great day .

-
Back