Last one to post in this thread wins!

-

412427499_6745655512228668_5554451209195121443_n.jpg

Trying to catch up here. I've been a little too busy getting ready for the holidays and company. I love it when we talk about cars that we had or should have kept. 70 SS Chevelle comes to mind. 396 with a peg leg rear end but the most unique one was a 1974 Capri. You just don't see them any more. At least I don't. It had aV6 and a four speed. I think it was a Munci. I was a captive import from
Ford/Europe. The valve covers were the size of a small ring of bologna. lol Put a million miles on a 2wd Ford pickup when I was younger. Hauled a few dirt bikes in it. Went through a oil barge of petroleum in a 2wd 75 big block 454 Chevy pickup. It had an aftermarket cam in it and ran really well. Had a hopped up 4wd Chevy with a 400 that was like riding a snowmobile when you had it in low range. Now I drive a plain Jane stock Tundra that would spank all of them. :steering: I might get a chance to get some work done on the Barracuda today. I see I have some melting going on in the bulkhead. You guys really need to keep an eye on these A-bodies. I just ordered a little volt meter to convert my amp meter to volts and doing the MadElectrical.com - Mad Enterprises bypass and then doing the headlight relay thang. Have a happy day folks.

Trying to catch up here. I've been a little too busy getting ready for the holidays and company. I love it when we talk about cars that we had or should have kept. 70 SS Chevelle comes to mind. 396 with a peg leg rear end but the most unique one was a 1974 Capri. You just don't see them any more. At least I don't. It had aV6 and a four speed. I think it was a Munci. I was a captive import from
Ford/Europe. The valve covers were the size of a small ring of bologna. lol Put a million miles on a 2wd Ford pickup when I was younger. Hauled a few dirt bikes in it. Went through a oil barge of petroleum in a 2wd 75 big block 454 Chevy pickup. It had an aftermarket cam in it and ran really well. Had a hopped up 4wd Chevy with a 400 that was like riding a snowmobile when you had it in low range. Now I drive a plain Jane stock Tundra that would spank all of them. :steering: I might get a chance to get some work done on the Barracuda today. I see I have some melting going on in the bulkhead. You guys really need to keep an eye on these A-bodies. I just ordered a little volt meter to convert my amp meter to volts and doing the MadElectrical.com - Mad Enterprises bypass and then doing the headlight relay thang. Have a happy day folks.
loved the old Capri's had one many moons ago.

loved the old Capri's had one many moons ago.
I traded that Capri straight across for the Chevelle. The Chevelle had custom diamond tucked interior. That peg legged 12 bolt would burn rubber for a country mile. Same with the big block truck. Must have been around 1978 or 79 me and my buddies were really getting into swapping and hopping stuff up. Just got our drivers license and first real jobs.

I remember those cars, worked on a few of them back in the day. Those engines were German made if memory serves, 2.8 liters, and fun with a stick.
You could get a 2.8 I don't remember if mine had one or not. It had headers and a fiber glass fan and a louver in the back window. kind of a dark bronze color with slotted mags. Sharp looking car.

I traded that Capri straight across for the Chevelle. The Chevelle had custom diamond tucked interior. That peg legged 12 bolt would burn rubber for a country mile. Same with the big block truck. Must have been around 1978 or 79 me and my buddies were really getting into swapping and hopping stuff up. Just got our drivers license and first real jobs.
I can't remember all the cars I had as a kid but sure was the good old days.

Hey guys I just started a new trend in Mopar general discussion. some feedback from you all would be appreciated.
Good or bad is fine just want an honest opinion. Also what you think they would be worth.

hi guys... we went out this morning. what a great day, hardly any wind but nice and sunny. Even saw a guy pull into Timmies on a motorcycle when we stopped for lunch.
I did try driving and it worked well but parking a bit to be desired but glad I tried it.
Does get a bit difficult wheeling the shopping cart around one handed though but my sweet wife jumps in when needed, she's a real treasure.
have a great evening

So on my way home from work last night I was behind some goof in a late model Chrysler 300C, and I noticed that the tailpipes had an odd glow. Then I realized why and started to laugh.
20231219_171456.jpg

Gotta say I think that's the gayest thing I have seen in a long long time. Lights in the tailpipes.
:realcrazy:

So on my way home from work last night I was behind some goof in a late model Chrysler 300C, and I noticed that the tailpipes had an odd glow. Then I realized why and started to laugh.
View attachment 1716180940
Gotta say I think that's the gayest thing I have seen in a long long time. Lights in the tailpipes.
Not something I would do but I'm not gay.

View attachment 1716180940
Those aren't lights! Thats the afterburners!!

-
Back