Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1707805201452.gif

Well weather here today 9c sunny after the fog burned off ,rivers are back to normal but still no snow pack on the hills , not looking good for August ..

Ever get tired of trying to pay bills and just stop the world and get off. Think I might sell my Scamp soon so I can get out of debt.
Tried to sell a few chin spoilers but that didn't work. Think with the scam experts I'll have a hell of a time selling the Scamp. Just tired of getting taken.
I know just what you're saying Fred, I have been feeling very much the same lately. Tired of being in debt and trying to make it to the end of the month, every month, is really dragging me down lately. On top of that I have been sick for what seems like 2 to 3 weeks out of every 3 months. Haven't been able to go to work since the 2nd of the month because I have been dealing with some really bad gut problems. Finally starting to feel a little better the last day or so and considering going to work tomorrow, but the dr hasn't gotten back to me with any test results yet from last week. If there is anything serious wrong and I go back tomorrow without knowing about it, I will then start over again with the waiting period for short term disability. I only got paid for the first 2 days, so it will be painful financially for a while either way.
I sold my Dart Sport in October because I just lost interest in it, in fact I have lost interest in most anything else project wise. I don't know if it's just age or feeling burned out, but I have little to no ambition lately. Taking my dogs for a walk is as much as I want to do most days, I couldn't even do that last week because of the illness. Getting old sucks ***!

I know just what you're saying Fred, I have been feeling very much the same lately. Tired of being in debt and trying to make it to the end of the month, every month, is really dragging me down lately. On top of that I have been sick for what seems like 2 to 3 weeks out of every 3 months. Haven't been able to go to work since the 2nd of the month because I have been dealing with some really bad gut problems. Finally starting to feel a little better the last day or so and considering going to work tomorrow, but the dr hasn't gotten back to me with any test results yet from last week. If there is anything serious wrong and I go back tomorrow without knowing about it, I will then start over again with the waiting period for short term disability. I only got paid for the first 2 days, so it will be painful financially for a while either way.
I sold my Dart Sport in October because I just lost interest in it, in fact I have lost interest in most anything else project wise. I don't know if it's just age or feeling burned out, but I have little to no ambition lately. Taking my dogs for a walk is as much as I want to do most days, I couldn't even do that last week because of the illness. Getting old sucks ***!
Has the dr scoped you? Maybe he should do an upper and lower gastroscopy and see what's going on. Been there three times so far. The prep is the worst part. I've had gut problems for years actually since my daughter was born and she's 49 now. Stress can do some awful stuff to you just ask me, but I've learned how to control it and has been great for the last couple of years. Good luck Randy and feel better soon

Well we had both sun and snow as I said.
About ten this morning I looked outside and the snow was pounding down with big heavy flakes for at least 45 minutes. All gone now thanks to the sun. More coming on Thursday about 4".
Have a great evening

Hope you get feeling better soon Randy that sucks.
Just got my credit card bill and looks like some scammer got my card and charged it 200 bucks.

Thanks Fred, hopefully you can get the credit card company to reverse the charges, another issue none of us needs to deal with.
Just got my credit card bill and looks like some scammer got my card and charged it 200 bucks.
Still haven't heard from the dr. I tried calling his office this afternoon, but he was already gone for the day and won't be back until Thursday. I am feeling somewhat better today, shoveled some snow and did some housecleaning, then took my dogs for a run, so far, I'm still ok, see how I feel in the morning.

And there getting better at it.
Got any idea how it got charged. I used my card on a vague website once and got a charge from india a little later. Nothing but paypal and amazon since then. Oh, Mike at B3racing is getting some but I trust him.

Got any idea how it got charged. I used my card on a vague website once and got a charge from india a little later. Nothing but paypal and amazon since then. Oh, Mike at B3racing is getting some but I trust him.
Think it had to be from a gas station I haven't used it on line.

Think it had to be from a gas station I haven't used it on line.
Just like that tap business on your bank cards or credit cards, I disabled it. Won’t be long before some punk will figure out how to read it in your back pocket. Bump into you in the mall and bye bye info. Easier, sure, easier for everyone. My opinion

Hope you get feeling better soon Randy that sucks.
Dirty bastards.
There's so many scams around today.
Had a couple here just got caught stealing stuff at Home depot.
They were sneaky of course and just a chance they got caught.
Not being discriminating but it seams it's all the foreigners that are doing it.
Same as shootings and stabbings around here

Just like that tap business on your bank cards or credit cards, I disabled it. Won’t be long before some punk will figure out how to read it in your back pocket. Bump into you in the mall and bye bye info. Easier, sure, easier for everyone. My opinion
the bad news it's already happening. You can buy a little case that you can fit your card in and they can't scan it if it's in the wallet

-
Back