Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
This is no ****.
I was talking to a guy I used to work with and he was saying they have to by law put tampon dispensers in the men's washrooms for those transgender woman. I say if you can't impregnate a woman, you have a period every 28 days, you can't P standing up or write your name in the snow and dot the i's and cross the t's then get the hell out.
So if this is now the case why can't I use the women's washroom because I identify as a lesbian because I love women and only women.

IMG_2253.jpeg

:rofl:

This is no ****.
I was talking to a guy I used to work with and he was saying they have to by law put tampon dispensers in the men's washrooms for those transgender woman. I say if you can't impregnate a woman, you have a period every 28 days, you can't P standing up or write your name in the snow and dot the i's and cross the t's then get the hell out.
So if this is now the case why can't I use the women's washroom because I identify as a lesbian because I love women and only women.
I won’t get political but people vote for this so they deserve the result. Votes have consequences

So! my party truck or concession stand is getting done a bit at a time. The overhead canopy on it needed something to cover up the tubing and add a bit of fun to it. New signs to hang on it and will get more soon.

IMG_20240328_141204884.jpg

Been lovely and sunny but windy of course. Seems to be the norm these days.
But we sat out in the sun this afternoon and was good as long as we bundled up
Hope everyone has a lovely Easter Weekend.
We'll be away Monday to Wednesday, going up to our son's place. He and his GF will be in San Diago.
Taking our grandson home, he's been in Punta Cana with his brother and the ***** that gave them birth.
Geez I hope you don't get the idea that I don't like her

Been lovely and sunny but windy of course. Seems to be the norm these days.
But we sat out in the sun this afternoon and was good as long as we bundled up
Hope everyone has a lovely Easter Weekend.
We'll be away Monday to Wednesday, going up to our son's place. He and his GF will be in San Diago.
Taking our grandson home, he's been in Punta Cana with his brother and the ***** that gave them birth.
Geez I hope you don't get the idea that I don't like her
No Mark would never think that you don't like her. :lol: I have 2 I don't like.

Too bad, looks good from here. Make a short box out of it. Always wanted to do that. Probably already said that.
The bed is full of holes. The floors are gone and the rear body crossmembers are rotted out causing the fuel tank to fall out. The bottom 8 inches of the quarters is just a layer of bondo. Sad actually because it runs good on a gas can and has less than 100 thou miles.

The bed is full of holes. The floors are gone and the rear body crossmembers are rotted out causing the fuel tank to fall out. The bottom 8 inches of the quarters is just a layer of bondo. Sad actually because it runs good on a gas can and has less than 100 thou miles.
Maybe a flatbed. Lol

Dam that's sad but looks like it has lots of good parts.

Dam that's sad but looks like it has lots of good parts.
Yes it is the most original car I have seen in many years. When you open the hood it appears the only thing that was replaced is the upper radiator hose. The A/C hoses and pump with brackets will be going on my sons 400 Laguna that is missing the motor.

-
Back