Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1711864007220.jpeg

This is what the hwy will be like this weekend going through Toronto (AKA The Toronto Parking Lot).
Oh what fun it is to ride on the 401 haha

434569355_443984965242233_8245333118920398059_n.jpg

Morning guys and hope you got a reserection this morning. lol
Had a nice time with our daughter and family yesterday.
We had a lovely turkey with all the trimmings and was delicious and my daughter made 2 nice desserts. She's a great cook like her mom.
Have a great day with family.

Morning guys and hope you got a reserection this morning. lol
Had a nice time with our daughter and family yesterday.
We had a lovely turkey with all the trimmings and was delicious and my daughter made 2 nice desserts. She's a great cook like her mom.
Have a great day with family.
Glad you had a good time Mark. Home alone today but had family over on Friday.

My youngest grandson and I went for a walk and good job we did. We were coming close to our road and we saw a little guy about 1.5 years old walking on the sidewalk by himself and then he crossed the road. I went and took his hand but he wasn't talking yet so made him comfortable and then called 911.
Three cruisers showed up and 3 nice guys helped find the home he lives at.
When I saw the house he belonged to I recognized him and he's been out on the road before. The mother is a druggie and was probably sleeping.
The first episode was early last week so hopefully the CAS with take him until she gets straightened up. He was a cute little guy but I feel sorry for the life he's going to have.
These kids don't ask to come into this world and have to wonder if they are really loved and cared for. Although I must say this little guy was well dressed and in appropriate clothing. I did zip up his coat so he wouldn't be cold due to the strong wind.

My youngest grandson and I went for a walk and good job we did. We were coming close to our road and we saw a little guy about 1.5 years old walking on the sidewalk by himself and then he crossed the road. I went and took his hand but he wasn't talking yet so made him comfortable and then called 911.
Three cruisers showed up and 3 nice guys helped find the home he lives at.
When I saw the house he belonged to I recognized him and he's been out on the road before. The mother is a druggie and was probably sleeping.
The first episode was early last week so hopefully the CAS with take him until she gets straightened up. He was a cute little guy but I feel sorry for the life he's going to have.
These kids don't ask to come into this world and have to wonder if they are really loved and cared for. Although I must say this little guy was well dressed and in appropriate clothing. I did zip up his coat so he wouldn't be cold due to the strong wind.
Glad you were there to help. Damn parents need a good lashing. :mob:

Well I finally got the car out this afternoon. Went for a about a 5 mile drive to get all the moisture out I hope. It did run nice
The video didn't want to load for some reason

download (1).jpg

download (2).jpg

download.jpg

Last edited:
Permanently attached tails to 4 horses asses 1 Zebra and 1 jack *** today. I need a 2 inch by 2 inch picture of Biden if one of you have one. I have a perfect spot to glue it on. :rolleyes:

IMG_20240331_145030361.jpg

Looks like it's the one day of the year in which you don't believe a word anybody says:

1711952164663.gif

Going to be a beautiful day for our drive up to our son's place today. The traffic might be crazy going to through Toronto so we'll go across country. A nicer drive.
Be back sometime Wednesday.

-
Back