Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
And the thunder rolls,
And the lightning strikes.

Thunderstorms in area, complete with a chance for tornados. I'm willing to share

I always loved a really good thunderstorm and natural light show, one of the few things miss about Manitoba. Not enough to go back for however.

1712042332571.gif

Kinda miss the bad thunderstorms but you can keep your tornado. :thumbsup:
Have sat on the bench out by the garden with the wife and watched the thunderstorms roll in. The field is open for 3/4 mile to next bush so good view. Always fun trying to judge when the rain will hit so we can make it back 200yds to house With out getting wet

Have sat on the bench out by the garden with the wife and watched the thunderstorms roll in. The field is open for 3/4 mile to next bush so good view. Always fun trying to judge when the rain will hit so we can make it back 200yds to house With out getting wet
That brings back good memories. Did the same with my wife when we lived on the farm.

Could be worse, you could be an asshole but I think not.
When I was foreman I used to tell the new hires when I was orienting them for the job. I’m an asshole, they would look at me sheepishly and go to work. Couple weeks later they would say to me you’re not an asshole. I would say no you just haven’t tried me yet. Kept on their toes.

When I was foreman I used to tell the new hires when I was orienting them for the job. I’m an asshole, they would look at me sheepishly and go to work. Couple weeks later they would say to me you’re not an asshole. I would say no you just haven’t tried me yet. Kept on their toes.
:rofl: :rofl: Good idea.

Hi guys.
Got back this afternoon. Had a great time with our grandson.
Man o man did it ever rain and thunder and lightning as well.
On the way home we had the wipers on the end of the first setting but it was teeming down
Went across country, didn't want to go through Toronto during this storm, it would be nuts.
Saw one guy in a deep ditch backwards. Thinking he hydroplaned and slid in backwards.
Saw the meat wagon coming up the road with lights flashing.
We had a great time but sure will be nice to sleep in my own bed.
Just might be an early night tonight.
Have a good one guys

When I went to bed at 10 last night I looked out the window and have snow on the ground. WTF is going on?
With the amount of rain we had the last two days I'm glad it wasn't snow.
Warm and sunny most of next week though.
Have a good one

Morning boy's and happy Thursday.
Morning all, sun is shining, snow is melting again, weather liar says double digit temps for the next week. +10C today. Could use some rain to quiet the farmers down to a dull roar. Looking forward to sunshine, make it a good one gents.

Morning all, sun is shining, snow is melting again, weather liar says double digit temps for the next week. +10C today. Could use some rain to quiet the farmers down to a dull roar. Looking forward to sunshine, make it a good one gents.
Thinking of starting the Scamp today and the old truck.
Hey Murray, BTW I think I figured out the winning noise in the old truck.
My father in law rebuilt the tranny, from what I was told and put some new gears in it but only a couple.
Thinking old gears running on new gears would make noise.

-
Back