Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
1712908805869.gif

Rain Rain rain and more rain.
Have to go for an Ultra-sound at 10:30 this morning.
Nothing to eat or drink ... major bummer
Have a great start to the weekend.

So OJ finally served his sentence. No sympathy for him as he literally got away with murder.
Guess when you have lots of money you can get away with almost anything.

3 juveniles 1 boy and 2 girls aged between 11 and 16 are now charged with carjacking just outside of Toronto.
They stabbed the guy in the leg and stole his car but the cops got them.
WTF do you do with kids like this?

Well I know what my grandparents, my parents, and I would do to teach them respect. Unfortunately we’d all end up in jail. the kids would get a pat on the back and a there, there what you did is bad don’t do it again.
Sad but true

I think I'm going to get me one of those electric shockers that shoot. Damn kids sound like they need it used on them.

Well it has stopped raining right now anyway but we have a lake at the very back of the yard.
The birds are having a fun time in it.
Almost 50 mph winds on top of all that rain

Got a new sign for the garage decor today and has a few bullet dents in it and fits right in with everything else in the garage.

IMG_20240412_171433861.jpg

Third box car midnight train
Destination Bangor Maine.
Old wore out suit and shoes
I don’t pay No union dues.

I smoke old stogies I have found
Short but not to big around
I’m a man of means by no means
king of the road.
Fixed the header leak today. Inside bolt first tube is giving me problems almost said bad words today.}#%<>€£>~|##>^^€>. Maybe after supper I’ll get it. Love it but makes me nuts.

Third box car midnight train
Destination Bangor Maine.
Old wore out suit and shoes
I don’t pay No union dues.

I smoke old stogies I have found
Short but not to big around
I’m a man of means by no means
king of the road.
Fixed the header leak today. Inside bolt first tube is giving me problems almost said bad words today.}#%<>€£>~|##>^^€>. Maybe after supper I’ll get it. Love it but makes me nuts.
Only say bad words when I'm in the garage or in the body shop. But sometimes I slip up when I'm shopping and see the price increase, or at the gas pump. Might hear an ear full when I get my tax statement. I do have a slip up when some stupid driver cuts in front of me. Nope I mostly keep my foul language to a minimum when I sleep. :rolleyes:

Good morning guys and happy weekend. Today is going to be in the low 70's so going to wash the winter dust off the Scamp and get it ready for summer fun.

Good morning guys and happy weekend. Today is going to be in the low 70's so going to wash the winter dust off the Scamp and get it ready for summer fun.
Forecast is for 70s here for the next few days, and then 30s again with more snow possible midweek. :BangHead:
No point in washing anything around here.

Forecast is for 70s here for the next few days, and then 30s again with more snow possible midweek. :BangHead:
No point in washing anything around here.
Might get more snow here also but I'm a bit excited about getting the scamp ready for car shows.
I'll put it back in the garage and put the cover on it to keep it clean.

Been 7 degrees here and 2 with the windchill.
Did I mention wind. Holy crap things are flying across the yard! I did hear a downpipe travelling down the road just hope it's not mine.
It is sunny now though.

-
Back