Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
So everything got dark this afternoon and solar lights came on but couldn't see bugger all.
Kids stayed home from school and people flocked to Niagara Falls for the big event and nothing could be seen because of the cloud cover.
I was watching The View at 11am and Whoopie said she heard a woman say "I have to go outside because The Lord is coming. And I bet she reproduces as well. What a dumbass!!! I shake my head!!
Anyway have a great evening guys
I hope you don’t actually watch that garbage called the view. I can’t believe they are allowed to reproduce

Haven't seen that but might not be worth seeing it.
Its a bunch of liberal sluts that think we are not smart for not agreeing with them. Kinda like Mark being mad at what the liberals for what they are doing to Canada. Complain about it but still vote for it.

Its a bunch of liberal sluts that think we are not smart for not agreeing with them. Kinda like Mark being mad at what the liberals for what they are doing to Canada. Complain about it but still vote for it.
Figures. Damn stupid people are getting worse.

Figures. Damn stupid people are getting worse.
I am really starting to get fed up with it. The damn letter people are trying to say I am stupid for saying That science shows there are 2 sex`s a man and a woman and when they are dead and gone the skeleton will either show a man or a woman and that cannot be changed. I dont agree with the woman that Mark spoke of about believing today would be the rapture but I also dont agree with the comment "These people reproduce" And for that I will speak my mind with no apology

I am really starting to get fed up with it. The damn letter people are trying to say I am stupid for saying That science shows there are 2 sex`s a man and a woman and when they are dead and gone the skeleton will either show a man or a woman and that cannot be changed. I dont agree with the woman that Mark spoke of about believing today would be the rapture but I also dont agree with the comment "These people reproduce" And for that I will speak my mind with no apology
Kinda like my old car It's a 73 with a 408 but it Identifies as a 68 hemi Dart. Nope it's still a 73 Scamp and nothing is going to change it.

Kinda like my old car It's a 73 with a 408 but it Identifies as a 68 hemi Dart. Nope it's still a 73 Scamp and nothing is going to change it.
I went to the bank to take out half a million dollars and they said I couldn't even though I identify as a millionaire

1712640333503.gif

They sure beat the Sopposi Tories hands down

Not sure who that is but there are alot of people out there with mental illness that think we should agree with them. Thankfully I still work so I dont have time to watch the garbage on tevevision on weekdays.
I have the time, but I prefer to be outside working on something. Weather it be the property, in the Lab or what. Got no time for **** like that. If I do voice an opinion I say so, means nothing just my take on the story.

If there is such a thing as reincarnation I want to come back as as dog more specifically MY dog. He’s never tied up, has been known to go on a tour or two, gets feed, has a warm straw bale dog house to sleep in. Lays on the deck soaking up the sunshine. Bark and growl at strangers on the yard, chase the ball when I feel like it, chase squirrels, rabbits etc. sniff your buddy’s butt, get petted up by everyone. What more could a guy ask for, to quote a song, no phone, no pool, no pets I ain’t got no cigarettes. Opinions guys?

If there is such a thing as reincarnation I want to come back as as dog more specifically MY dog. He’s never tied up, has been known to go on a tour or two, gets feed, has a warm straw bale dog house to sleep in. Lays on the deck soaking up the sunshine. Bark and growl at strangers on the yard, chase the ball when I feel like it, chase squirrels, rabbits etc. sniff your buddy’s butt, get petted up by everyone. What more could a guy ask for, to quote a song, no phone, no pool, no pets I ain’t got no cigarettes. Opinions guys?
Haven't heard that song since I was a kid. Ringing in my ear now but a good song that I always liked.
Never thought of coming back to a new life of whatever but a Segal would be nice. Could **** on everyone and every car and no one would catch me. :lol:

Yup, I would be happy to come back as a dog living the life of  my dogs. Not a worry in the world, unless you want to include when are we going to the park?

-
Back