Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Scamp is nice and clean but still need to detail it out.
First real T shirt day here and been mostly just soaking up the warm weather and sitting outside.

Awesome day small breeze from the south, got the oil changed, fluids checked, valves set and went for the first ride in the dart today. Ahh forgot how good tire smoke smells. No other sound is as sweet as the sound of a small block mopar at 6500 rpm, makes the hair stand up on the Back of my neck ‘it’s a good day guys hope yours is as sweet.

Awesome day small breeze from the south, got the oil changed, fluids checked, valves set and went for the first ride in the dart today. Ahh forgot how good tire smoke smells. No other sound is as sweet as the sound of a small block mopar at 6500 rpm, makes the hair stand up on the Back of my neck ‘it’s a good day guys hope yours is as sweet.
Starting to rain here but I'll be happy with getting some salt off the roads.

Put a new wheel hub/bearing assembly on the driver`s side of the daily. Found the speed sensor for the ABS had a broken wire and brake pads were starting to grind. Also put new front shocks on. 250 dollars later she is safe again.

So honest opinion please, what do you think of my spoiler and bumper cover.

IMG_20240413_121352877.jpg

Morning guys. We might get some sun today but probably windy which seems to be the norm these days.
Have a great day whatever you do

-
Back