Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
We have a golf course one block away from us and they live there so they don't have far to go for breakfast, lunch or supper. They can really get agressive if you have a small pet with you but the city isn't ready to do a cull on them yet. Maybe when someone gets really hurt they'll do something or at least think about it haha.
Going to be another sunny day but hope that damn wind stays away.
Have a great day fellas
I use the wife alert, she goes for a walk twice daily, 1/2 mile across 1/2 mile on dirt road and back. When she sees a coyote in the daylight it’s time to cull the herd. I leave the ones I shoot out there for a week or so before I go bury them with the tractor. seems to send a message to the rest of them. We used to have an old trapper that would drive around the area and keep the population down think he was getting $50 a pelt. But he passed 2 years ago. Make it a good one guys

Has anyone use fel pro header gaskets. I have hooker headers and 915 casting head, they fit real shitty. Less than 1/8 sealing on top of gasket

Has anyone use fel pro header gaskets. I have hooker headers and 915 casting head, they fit real shitty. Less than 1/8 sealing on top of gasket
I’ll be installing my first set of headers on a small block mopar this summer, I hope. Everybody says to use Remflex gaskets so that is what I’m going to try. My buddy says they sound like a sex toy. LOL

I used the ones that came with my TTi headers both times and they were excellent. I had to take one off and replaced it with a Remflex, great piece, and I would recommend them.

I used the ones that came with my TTi headers both times and they were excellent. I had to take one off and replaced it with a Remflex, great piece, and I would recommend them.
As long as I can find them here in the great with north. Where did you find them

As long as I can find them here in the great with north. Where did you find them
I found them in a local speed shop here in town. The amount of dust on the package made me think they were on the shelf for a few years, seemed like that shop was primarily Chevy focused.
Unfortunately I don't know what shops are still around in Winnipeg anymore.

I used to have an account with NAPA on Panet rd, and they could sometimes get things like that. Super Shops on Portage was a TTi dealer too.

I've used Felpro gaskets on a smallblock with Hedman Hedders. They were fine for me for 112K miles, but I have zero experience with headers on a bigblock

-
Back