Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
Got a picnic table out by the garden. Wife bought couple cold beers each because she knew the first one would be hoovered. So I decided to lay down on picnic table bench, well haven’t laid on anything that straight for a long time. The amount of snap crackle pop that was going on should have been a Rice crispy promo, got laughed at by my wife twice in one day

Just picked up a windshield for the 350 Laguna. Need to patch the small rust spots save for the vinyl top then put it back together. Nice having NPD 15 miles away.

oh my goodness! must have been just a quick fix as they ran to the hardware store to get the correct parts to fix/finish the job...
It wasnt bad. The hardest part was waiting for the hardware store to open the next day. What you saw was a threaded pipe shoved into the broken pipe, a valve screwed on the end, and a ton of electric tape to hold it all together. It worked for the night so we could still use the water, then in the morning i got a sharkbite valve. It was a quick fix.

Morning all you Mothers haha.
Dave came over at 10 and finished at 3. Couldn't use my air rachet, no room so it was a wrench all the way.
Maybe we should have taken brackets and all.
When finished he asked my how much I owe you.
Of course I said take the bumpers and we're even.
The weather could have been a bit warmer though.
I helped as much as I could but after he left I fell asleep on the couch with a heating pad across my neck and shoulders.
Still hurting this morning and after a hot shower I might have to take some Advil. Already taken Tylenol Arthritis.
Anyway, have a wonderful day with your mother if she's still with you. Mine passed away in 2009 and miss her everyday.
Enjoy the day with your family.

IMG_4526.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

Went over to mom's house yesterday and trimmed some dead branches from the huge pine tree in her backyard. She was trying to cut them herself with a handsaw, at 91! Her husband was of course nowhere to be found, gone for 'coffee' with his buddies.
Loaded all the branches up in my trailer, along with some trees that I had cut down in my yard a couple weeks ago and off to the dump.
Later in the afternoon mom came over and I put some nice juicy rib eye steaks on the barbecue and we had a very nice dinner.

Someone flipped the switch to 'summer' on Friday, hit 82* yesterday and probably will again today. Had to turn on the a/c when it got to 80 in the house, already 72 outside at noon.

Wife got the pool out for the 'kids' yesterday and they are all enjoying it.
20240512_120559.jpg

After the tree trimming yesterday I got busy painting the inside and back side of the Rallye II wheels that I bought last weekend. I haven't ordered the paints for the face yet, as I have the beauty rings, center caps, paint and masking kit all in the same order, but waiting to hear back from the seller of the rims about the caps and rings. I'll give him a couple more days and if I don't hear back I'll order from Ames Performance and be done with it.
20240512_120416.jpg

2 cans of VHT chassis and roll bar paint.

I've also got an order waiting with Rock Auto of some other parts for the Ventura, waiting to see if I need to add anything else for the other vehicles.

Someone flipped the switch to 'summer' on Friday, hit 82* yesterday and probably will again today. Had to turn on the a/c when it got to 80 in the house, already 72 outside at noon.

Wife got the pool out for the 'kids' yesterday and they are all enjoying it. View attachment 1716249033
After the tree trimming yesterday I got busy painting the inside and back side of the Rallye II wheels that I bought last weekend. I haven't ordered the paints for the face yet, as I have the beauty rings, center caps, paint and masking kit all in the same order, but waiting to hear back from the seller of the rims about the caps and rings. I'll give him a couple more days and if I don't hear back I'll order from Ames Performance and be done with it.
View attachment 1716249034
2 cans of VHT chassis and roll bar paint.

I've also got an order waiting with Rock Auto of some other parts for the Ventura, waiting to see if I need to add anything else for the other vehicles.
Can't wait for a picture when done and o the car. :thumbsup:

Morning all you Mothers haha.
Dave came over at 10 and finished at 3. Couldn't use my air rachet, no room so it was a wrench all the way.
Maybe we should have taken brackets and all.
When finished he asked my how much I owe you.
Of course I said take the bumpers and we're even.
The weather could have been a bit warmer though.
I helped as much as I could but after he left I fell asleep on the couch with a heating pad across my neck and shoulders.
Still hurting this morning and after a hot shower I might have to take some Advil. Already taken Tylenol Arthritis.
Anyway, have a wonderful day with your mother if she's still with you. Mine passed away in 2009 and miss her everyday.
Enjoy the day with your family.

View attachment 1716248862

View attachment 1716248863
Looks good Mark. Love that fish.

Day and half labour, 8 yds 40 year old cow **** and the garden is ready for planting. Scored major Brownie points with the wife. She’s all wound up, got her seed packets out garden plan on paper. That’ll keep her busy for a while.

Day and half labour, 8 yds 40 year old cow **** and the garden is ready for planting. Scored major Brownie points with the wife. She’s all wound up, got her seed packets out garden plan on paper. That’ll keep her busy for a while.
You're making us other guys look bad doing all that work for your wife.
Ho! wait I'm single I don't need a honey do list. :lol:

-
Back