Last one to post in this thread wins!

-
My wife came across an elevated garden on Facebook or somewhere and thought it would be good for my 91 year old mother to save her from having to bend so much. Of course, my wife would like a couple of them too.
I went to one of my old customers who I know has plenty of pallets, all used only once, and all uniform design. Each one used 4 pallets with literally one board leftover when I was done. Got two done today, wife wants to sand them down and apply some waterproofing before final assembly. We will add some landscape fabric and soil when we take these two over to mom's house. They will need to be assembled in place.
20240518_201159.jpg
20240518_201207.jpg
20240518_201217.jpg
20240518_201225.jpg

Last picture is the first one, partially disassembled so she can sand it.

Great idea! and of course, I no longer have a supply of pallets...I do have some toppers and crate pieces sitting around. Hmmm, wonder what I can make out of it?

Great idea! and of course, I no longer have a supply of pallets...I do have some toppers and crate pieces sitting around. Hmmm, wonder what I can make out of it?
Custom signs for people's porches and such. Think house number, last name, etc. Or various other short sayings or names, such as "Relax Central" or "The Man Cave". ..
These could be either painted letters, burned in letters, etc, and the background could be either stained or painted. Sky's the limit. Could probably be a good seller. Jus sayin

My wife came across an elevated garden on Facebook or somewhere and thought it would be good for my 91 year old mother to save her from having to bend so much. Of course, my wife would like a couple of them too.
I went to one of my old customers who I know has plenty of pallets, all used only once, and all uniform design. Each one used 4 pallets with literally one board leftover when I was done. Got two done today, wife wants to sand them down and apply some waterproofing before final assembly. We will add some landscape fabric and soil when we take these two over to mom's house. They will need to be assembled in place.
View attachment 1716251496View attachment 1716251497View attachment 1716251498View attachment 1716251499
Last picture is the first one, partially disassembled so she can sand it.
Nice work Randy.

Unfortunately I don't have a green thumb, but I try. :thumbsup:
Ya need to find a healer to soak it for a while. Man is it ever B E A utiful out just woke up from a short nap, just long enough to check email and mix another beverage now back to being a sunflower

Ya need to find a healer to soak it for a while. Man is it ever B E A utiful out just woke up from a short nap, just long enough to check email and mix another beverage now back to being a sunflower
Just poured me one.
Clouds moved in and looks like it might rain.

Did a Ribeye steak and baked potato on the BBQ tonight. Dropped the whole works in the dirt trying to get it in the house.
Looks like canned chili for dinner. :BangHead:

Hope no hail or tornadoes.
Agreed. Clouded over now temp has dropped a little. Garden seeded, grass cut, enough todaying for today. Planning on taking the better half for a nice meal tomorrow evening to Larter’s on the Red, a swanky golf and country club near Lockport, gotta keep building those brownie points. They come in real handy when you get tied up with the boys after work and don’t make it home till way late. LMAO

Did a Ribeye steak and baked potato on the BBQ tonight. Dropped the whole works in the dirt trying to get it in the house.
Rinse it off, good too go. You don’t remember eating dirt as a little kid. It’s what built your immune system

Rinse it off, good too go. You don’t remember eating dirt as a little kid. It’s what built your immune system
I just put Round up in the yard and guess where my dinner landed. I can handle dirt and ate my fair share over the years. LOL

I’d punish myself for that. No desert for half a day!!

-
Back