Last round up for Moparfest

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Hey guys, who's going? If you are going post on this thread that you will be attending and let us know how you can be identified that way somehow maybe we can meet eachother (some of us anyway)....its in 2 days so lets find out for sure who's headin there8)

Hi Matt,

I'll be there, both days, likely with my Duster both days, the car is easy to recognize. I will display a FABO, on the dash for other members to zone in on.
How can we find you ?

Here's a link with other members going, http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=41773,

And my cell #," 519-584-4655 " as I won't be sitting with the car all day, I'll be in the vendors section for a good part of it, and of course walking around and taking pics.
All members feel free to call, as I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Later,

Giles

Hey Giles,

Im only going on the Saturday and really the only you way you will be able to recognize me is with my white mopar shirt (which really wont make it easy lol)...I should see you there with some other members hopefully and that will help....I dont really have a way to identify myself since my car wont be there, but for you guys coming with your rides let us know what your rollin in...If i had an FABO sticker i could try sticking it to my bald head, but unfortunatly i dont have one lol

Hey guys I,ll be going but,no car.just got my car ready to go and low and behold wrong axels.man I,m so pissed I don,t no where to begin.Anyways I,ll be there.I had a shirt made with my car on it front and back so you might be able to catch that.See ya there.

Hey All

I will be there with my Mopar Nats shirt and an orange hat. Going to look up Butter duster, the copper Cuda guy and MtNemo Mopar
My cell # is 416-460-9643

Any one else have a time/place to meet? This is my first MF and I have no idea where the landmarks are?

Will check mail again be fore I leave at 2:00 pm today.

pete

i'am going sat with Bill(mtnemomopar) and will be in my bright green valiant with a black hood, i should be wearing a red dodge shirt

sorry to hear about your luck prettybluedart! was looking foward to a third mopar cominmg on trhe trip but hope to see you there car or not

anybody wants to find me or Bill give my cell a call if you'd like
its 905 484 2499 Randy

HI GUYS i am in , i will leave Oshawa about 6am saturday and hook up with any one driving Mopar . Copper 69 cuda hard to miss , see you all there. Don

Ya I,ll be pullin a little wagon that says For A-Body,s Only on it.It,s the least I could do.On the back it says MOPAR for MoveOverPeopleAreRacingLOL!!!!!

-
Back