Late 1972 Dated Intake Manifold Wanted

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a reasonably priced late 1972 dated 340 4bbl intake manifold for my 1973 Dart Sport. May consider a early 1973 dated one for the right price.

Thanks!!!!

I've got 2 older cast iron 4 brl. manifolds here. I dont have a clue what application they are. Both are egr manifolds. One has the egr valve positioned sideways if that helps.

I probably have what you want. Will have to check the casting numbers and dates on the two cast iron intakes I have in shed, I know one came from a 1972 cast crank 340, the other looks just like , but I am not sure of its origin.

What is reasonably priced?

Bob

I've got 2 older cast iron 4 brl. manifolds here. I dont have a clue what application they are. Both are egr manifolds. One has the egr valve positioned sideways if that helps.

Any chance you could check the date codes on them when you have a chance? Should be right on top. What would you want for one?

Thanks!

Anyone can have for the cost of shipping from 29642 but keep in mind these things weigh around 50 lbs.
Numbers and pics to come.

Not sure,
I mis one on Ebay for only $40 +$20 shipping. I forgot to bid. And he set it to the scrap man when no one bid on it. Darn high scrap prices! LOL
That is what I get for wighting till the last minute to bid!

Not sure,
I mis one on Ebay for only $40 +$20 shipping. I forgot to bid. And he set it to the scrap man when no one bid on it. Darn high scrap prices! LOL
That is what I get for wighting till the last minute to bid!

That may be the one I bought, Got it for $15 plus $30 shipping, Its a 73 intake with the jets in the floor.

I just picked up another so if that one works for you a may be willing to part with it.

Just wondering if any one has had a chance to check on the dates on there intakes? Have not herd back from any one. Thanks!

Well its still raining so I haven't been out the door.
I'm sure it will be nearly impossible to dig these things out and get numbers off them.
I decided to dig through my archives and I did have some luck. I didn't find the numbers recorded but I did find the pics taken a while back.
One pic is named 83 intake so lets assume that is correct.
I think I remember the other was 77 model 360.

Attachments

• 83 intake.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 86
  • intake.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 84
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back