Latest find-NEW SEATS!

-

Badawg

Reaction score
For 6 months Ive been going back and forth between ordering new stock covers for my existing seats or just going with something newer and more comfortable. I had basically decided to go with new racing buckets until I came across these. They are out of a totalled 2004 Chrysler Sebring and in nearly perfect condition. Considering they are REAL leather I couldnt pass them up for what I consider a steal at $200 for the whole set. The front buckets will be an easy enough swap, and the rear will take a little work with using the molded foam and leather skins over my old frame but it wont be that bad. They are so comfortable it feels like sitting in a leather recliner. Just had to share my joy :-D

bench.jpg

what a deal on them...are you going to try to mold the arm rest w/ it....
Thanks guys, and hell yes the molded arm rest is staying. Im sure the purists are going to want to puke but I like it.

Is there any way for you to use the rear seat from the Sebring in its original condition and make it fold down?

Is there any way for you to use the rear seat from the Sebring in its original condition and make it fold down?
That would for sure be the best case scenario. It is a fold down, but as far as what it would take to just drop it in and then swap my old latches and all that onto them Im not sure. Doing the interior is still a ways off but these just kind of fell into my lap. Once I get to the point of pulling the rear seat out I should know pretty quick which way is going to turn out the best.

Cool, I have been thinking about some better seats myself. It just costs too much to re-do the old seats. Even if they are brand new they are not very comfortable.

I have been away to long and or missed this thread Badawg
They look great and looks like they will look and feel good in your 66 Barracuda, Great find bud!!

Badawg,I searched in my local pick and pull and found the same seats for $45 each,now just if I can find manual(don,t want elec.)also mini-starter for $40.I,ll have to see what else I can find?

Sweet Badawg, those are really nice leather seats. They will be real comfortable I bet. I'll be looking forward to seeing them installed.

Thats a great deal Petty, hope you can find some manual 1', best of luck!!
thanks for all of the kind words, Im pretty excited about getting to the interior here soon and having it on the road by the end of June at the very latest!

Hey man those are nice! You might try what I did with mine..... Take off the head rests then they look similar to the seats back then! Just a suggestion. You might like it!

-
Back