Laughed so hard I HAD to share

-

SCredneck

LARGE member
Reaction score
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-uG4mDYhk8&NR=1"]YouTube - 2010 Camaro Vs 2005 Cummins[/ame]

i wouldn't put anything past a diesel truck... some i have been in are fasttt

i think its an ss camaro as well cause has the big/nicer wheels then an rs?

im sure in 69 an truck wasn't beating a camaro haha

Bracket racing - watch the finish closely and you'll see the Camaro's brake lights flash as he's trying not to break out.
Still - glad to see the Mopar won.

Gotta love diesels, never sound like they are working all that hard....

Bracket racing - watch the finish closely and you'll see the Camaro's brake lights flash as he's trying not to break out.

Even the guy in the Camaro was rooting for the Mopar! (Have to love that.) FABO is converting the entire nation, one Chev at a time...

My last pass at the track was against a Cummins 2500 4x4. He ran an 11.60 at 119 Mph. I didn't....

I went up against a Cummins Turbo with my 440 Duster at a red light. Boy he pulled hard, and i was suprised, but the old 73 440 duster held it's own. The ***** will run, and run it will.
Small Block

I was just gonna say bracket race, couldnt see the tree but sure looked like brake lights at the end to me..the camaro broke out.

What happens when somebody plays with the computer and such.

Don't you love modern electronics ??

-
Back