Launch with 2 step?

-

Kevin D.

Reaction score
just put 2 step in my dart. How do most of you launch with yor 2-step pedal just passed launch control limit or on floor? Thanks Kevin.

Went to track my one time a year this weekend tried it and it was great had to back launch rpm to 1500 to get front brakes to hold without creeping on line what a blast.Thanks Kevin.

Went to track my one time a year this weekend tried it and it was great had to back launch rpm to 1500 to get front brakes to hold without creeping on line what a blast.Thanks Kevin.

trans brake it.....

Yes you need a trans brake. Personally I don't use the two step for maximum launch and least reaction time. Just push the button and put it on the floor, wherever the converter stalls at is where it leaves.

This is interesting. So, with a line lock, and a Mallory 6, with the limiters, you set it under stall, then go? Ain't had a chance yet.

on my stickshift i have the 2 step and line lock set to come on at the same time for launch...would this eliminate the creep at the line the OP was having?

My converter tci super street fighter which I am not real happy with would only stall up to 1600 rpm with line loc holding front brakes before creep did not check flash on converter but my acc cheapo e-bay converter is looser and flashes higher.Line loc and 2-step on same switch,Kevin

-
Back