Layson's

-

68-GTS

Super " Senior " Member
Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble contacting Layson's ?
I keep getting the " You have reached the after hours " and Its 11:00 Central time here so they should be open . They are Pacific time zone..
And no responses to emails as well ......

Weird....if it was me, I would contact "rick@laysons" he is a member here and you are better off to deal with him directly

Thx 4spd I'll do that

No sweat, make him your contact for laysons in the future. I havent dealt with laysons myself, but there are more than enough members that have had nothing but problems with them. Rick will do everything he can to make things right.

No sweat, make him your contact for laysons in the future. I havent dealt with laysons myself, but there are more than enough members that have had nothing but problems with them. Rick will do everything he can to make things right.

Well I was dealing with Dave ( owner ) seems like a really nice guy .... But I won't jump to any conclusions just yet.
Stuff happens .. Might be a very valid reason for the delay.
But thx for the heads up :)

Weird....if it was me, I would contact "rick@laysons" he is a member here and you are better off to deal with him directly

Was a member...... IDK what happened. He got dogged a lot. It is a shame people ganged up on him without realizing he did us deals with "REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE" the way it should be.

He didn't take your money until he knew he had the part in hand ready for you. He saved parts for you. Honest. VERY honest. A total stand up guy.

To bad members here acted poorly and dogged him outta here. (IMO I believe that was it.) Everybody that dogged him lost out on part deals.

Dave has the rep of "SNAKE IN THE GRASS" OR "A TOTAL LIAR, BACK STABBING P.O.S. MUTHA FRAKER" and these are the nice ones I can re-print.

Hey Rumble, just chkd his profile page and his last post was in December of 2011..you may be right, but people before have said goodbye to fabo only to return. Lets hope Rick comes back...under his signature is a website oldride(dot)com Maybe try to contact him thru that website. If you're talking to him, tell him to get his *** back over here!

I'll double check to see if I have his phone number.

I had the same issue last 2 days trying to get through. And Rick was very helpfull on my couple small orders I put in, and their price on marker lights was $20 cheaper then anyone else, only problem is he only had 3 of the 4 I needed. So a month or so later I figured I would check in to see if the missing one is in, but no one answering. I thought on the 1st day that maybe they went for lunch then forgot to change phones over, but now not sure.

Have only good experiences with Rick. Bought a couple Spitifire headers from him in December. Everything worked perfectly. Delivery time Wasington State to Gothenburg, Sweden was only ten days. Also had technical discussions with him before the purchase, he is a guy you can trust.

Heard from Layson's today......
Heavy snow there combined with building damage and servers are still down.
Should be back on track hopefully early next week.

Just a heads up

-
Back