Layson's?

-
ouch on hoping not, i went to there booyh during mmw in indy i will have to say there prices were quite a bit higher than anybody else ive seen,a buddy of mine wa there looking for a abody sport mirror for his demon i think they were in the 300 range

I have been looking for the P L Y M O U T H letters on the frount of my 67 Barracuda, haven't found a set yet.

Just got through reading an article in MCG about how they were the only place this person could find that had some NOS Mod Top Flower Vinyl for his Resto project !! I don't particularly like paying top dollar,but if I need it and they've got it,guess what I'm going to do ??:blob:

Place in New Brunswick is PG Classic. Laysons is open, Rick returned my call yesterday, and he said they had a wickid storm.

I am still waiting for them to refund the overcharge on a headliner I bought at their Turkeyday sale. If they went down I personally wouldn't miss 'em much.

Correction to my last post (can't edit) - The most recent bank statement had the credit applied. It was applied right after I called and complained but the bank statement cycle is about a month lagging. Apologies to Laysons.

-
Back