Status
Not open for further replies.

74Dusted

Stock Piler of 340's
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Here's an LD4B that's been collecting dust in the garage for a few years. I bought ages ago and ran it on a Small Block (318) D50 truck.

SANY0119-1.jpg

SANY0120-1.jpg

The Good :

Stock Ports
No Cracks

The Bad and semi-bad :

The Intake to Head Bolt holes were "egged" when I bought it, I guess either to install it on a 64/65 273 or on a set of heads that were milled.

Two of the Carb to Intake Bolt Holes were repaired (previous owner) by rethreading One Size Bigger. I didn't notice until recently, because it's the Right Front Outer and Left Rear Outer (AVS mounting holes) and I ran a Thermoquad (inner bolts) on it. However, I did pull the Spreadbore Adapter off and bolted one of my AVS's on, all the bolts hold firmly (though the Right Front Outer is kind of loose/sloppy at the very top/start of the threads)

It's located in Lewistown, Pennsylvania, 17044.

Asking $120 + Shipping

I'm including the Squarebore to Spreadbore Adapter (if it's wanted), the Thermostat Housing, Heater Hose Nipple, Bypass Hose Nipple, Temperature Sender and Vacuum Tee (or a plug if you don't need the Vacuum Tee)

Nothing wrong with hogged out bolt holes, makes installation that much easier. You can get double ended studs that are 2 sizes. Good part, bump.

Sold / Preparing to ship out.

I'll leave this thread open until the buyer receives the intake. :glasses7:

Thanks for the ad FABO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back