LD4B Question...

-

sarguy01

Reaction score
Did all LD4B intakes come with "CHRY 83613" stamped on them? I ask because I just put this manifold up for sale on eBay and am wondering if I shouldn't be selling it (I guess it is too late now!)?? I don't plan on running a 318 in my car, so it isn't that big of a deal. Are these rare? I have no idea, it was used in my 318 Dart before I put it in storage for the past 14 years. Thanks for any info!!

not real rare but they are desirable. What are you looking to get out of it?

I put $35 as the starting bid, no reserve with $18 shipping. I was hoping to get $50 for it, plus the shipping. Like I said, I have no idea what they are worth. I guess we will see when the auction is over...

Psssssstttt....

Those intakes work REALLY good on 340 and 360's!

Is this where I say if you want $68 shipped for it I'll take it now? :)

Psssssstttt....

Those intakes work REALLY good on 340 and 360's!

Is this where I say if you want $68 shipped for it I'll take it now? :)
I think you mean the LD340 version. I thought the LD4B had smaller runners IIRC.
OOOH! OOOH!! I'll give $71.39 for it!:blob:

I think you mean the LD340 version. I thought the LD4B had smaller runners IIRC.
OOOH! OOOH!! I'll give $71.39 for it!:blob:

The LD4b works great on 340-360 headed stuff. It's not far if at all off what a LD340 will do.

I like those intakes but IMO they aren't worth what the e-pay folks bid them up too. I won't be bidding on it. Sorry.

I have one , it also has the same casting numbers, they were built for use on 318s
but are often found on 340s and 360s. The ports are bigger then the old holly street dominator and just touch smaller then LD340. These are a good intake and you should
have no problem getting a good price for it here or on ebay.
$200 bucks is a really high price and way more then I would ever pay
for one. Got mine for $75 and it was bead blasted. Nice ,clean , unmolested.
Cheers.

A couple of questions,
The missing bolt on the therostat is it missing or broke off in the intake?
It looks like some body screwed a standard bolt in the NPT thread for the power brakes.
Just questions

A couple of questions,
The missing bolt on the therostat is it missing or broke off in the intake?
It looks like some body screwed a standard bolt in the NPT thread for the power brakes.
Just questions

Nope, the thermostat bolt is missing, not broken.

As for the standard bolt in the NPT threads, I have no idea.

I know the manifold isn't perfect and I think $35 was a great starting place to sell it. Please let me know what other questions there are, if any.

I always run them on my cars. I usually buy them at swap meets. I bought one for the Valiant last year for $60 and they are good intakes. I pretty much stopped buying on E-bay, I hate it.

I hope you can really ship it for $18.

Could have listed it here and helped someone out. Many don't do e-bay. I'd bet that if you listed it at $100, it would have sold pretty quick.

Good luck

-
Back