Leanna (CudaChick1968)=Great Vendor

-

Tony Fields

That's How I Roll
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the great job on the bumper brackets!

I didn't give you much to work with but you were able to
make my day. Yes, these bumper brackets were reborn.

Yep,I have been pleased with the QUALITY work she does! I got some valve covers I want to send her sometime.

hooo hummm. Another GREAT job by Leanna...some things NEVER change!

Way to go CudaChick1968...nothing from the islands yet...but someday, I'll send you parts again!

Aloha and Mahalo for all your awesome work!

Leanna went above and beyond for me!! Excellent, detailed work and communication was the best. :-D

Tony, thank you for the kind words! It was my pleasure, and a distinct honor having a hand in such a fine restoration effort on your Barracuda. I know you have a local powder coater nearby, so the fact you were willing to incur some fairly hefty shipping charges on those heavy bumper brackets in order to throw some work to a FABO vendor really means a lot to me. Thank you for your business!!! :love7:

Ramcharger, I'm delighted to report that your Jeep parts are finally underway and I'm pleased with the initial results so far. It won't be long now! (Some of you may not know it, but Joe was my very first FABO customer back in December of '07 and holds a very special place in my heart ... all these reviews and valued customers just wouldn't be possible if not for his initial confidence in my abilities.)

j-miller, dfnsmn34 and 6pk2godemon, your comments are all welcome and highly appreciated as well! Each of you presented me with your own unique challenges, but you all know I really dig that custom work and look forward to more in the future. Someone from a non-Mopar car forum contacted me a few weeks ago after seeing pictures of your Tri-Power air cleaner John ... no clue how he heard about it LOL, but I sure appreciate the referral.

bamacuda, I've enjoyed your posts and PMs for a long time now and look forward to finally having a chance to work with you directly.

You've all made my day!!! THANK YOU!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

Tony, thank you for the kind words! It was my pleasure, and a distinct honor having a hand in such a fine restoration effort on your Barracuda. I know you have a local powder coater nearby, so the fact you were willing to incur some fairly hefty shipping charges on those heavy bumper brackets in order to throw some work to a FABO vendor really means a lot to me. Thank you for your business!!! :love7:

Ramcharger, I'm delighted to report that your Jeep parts are finally underway and I'm pleased with the initial results so far. It won't be long now! (Some of you may not know it, but Joe was my very first FABO customer back in December of '07 and holds a very special place in my heart ... all these reviews and valued customers just wouldn't be possible if not for his initial confidence in my abilities.)

j-miller, dfnsmn34 and 6pk2godemon, your comments are all welcome and highly appreciated as well! Each of you presented me with your own unique challenges, but you all know I really dig that custom work and look forward to more in the future. Someone from a non-Mopar car forum contacted me a few weeks ago after seeing pictures of your Tri-Power air cleaner John ... no clue how he heard about it LOL, but I sure appreciate the referral.

bamacuda, I've enjoyed your posts and PMs for a long time now and look forward to finally having a chance to work with you directly.

You've all made my day!!! THANK YOU!!!!! :-D :-D :-D

That's cool to hear Leanna! Sorry I wouldn't know who that would've been. I don't belong to any non-Mopar car clubs. Must have been someone checking out this site or something and liked what they seen.

John

Leanna went above and beyond for me!! Excellent, detailed work and communication was the best. :-D

I've got to echo what 6pk2goDemon said. Absolutely above and beyond working with me on a color match for my Magnum valve covers. There are any number of local powder coaters in the SoCal area, but I chose to send my new parts to Leanna for her expert finishing and I'm glad I did.
Great job, girl!!!

ValveCovers (Small).jpg

Cudachick, I'm curious to know if I shipped from a dealer some 68 barracuda fiber glass bumpers to you if they are possible to be powder coated chrome or something similiar, not sure about the possibilities of fiber glass, but they're cheap and light.. And when finished shipped to my place? Appreciate any info, pm me if necessary :)

It sure makes your day when Leanna's work show's up to your door looking amazing =P~

A full set here :-D 170 Low Deck 1966 Valve cover
I found my old before Picture of the intake
1971 Inboard marine breather "I was told "

Know I am in the mood for a cold one DRENO :-D Enjoy :-D

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 106.jpg

Getting things started to run 4 barrel 111.jpg

461.jpg

Cudachick, I'm curious to know if I shipped from a dealer some 68 barracuda fiber glass bumpers to you if they are possible to be powder coated chrome or something similiar, not sure about the possibilities of fiber glass, but they're cheap and light.. And when finished shipped to my place? Appreciate any info, pm me if necessary :)

Sorry orange, but fiberglass can't be powdercoated. There's nothing metal for the electrostatic process and it won't adhere.

I am willing to accept parts shipped direct from manufacturers / individuals to save my customers money on shipping costs though.

Sorry orange, but fiberglass can't be powdercoated. There's nothing metal for the electrostatic process and it won't adhere.

I am willing to accept parts shipped direct from manufacturers / individuals to save my customers money on shipping costs though.

Had a feeling that was the case, ok! Well then if I decide to keep my stock bumpers I'm sure they'll be coming your way!

-
Back