learning how to use my first-ever smart phone

-
On a side note, I damn near ran over somebody yesterday on a "smart" phone as they walked right out in front of my car.

Thank you Matt :coffee2: I am enjoying my morning coffee with out bothering my wife right now.
I love the flash light app and my voice commands on this phone.
My son said he has some he will set me up with .
you have a great day and thank you :color:

On a side note, I damn near ran over somebody yesterday on a "smart" phone as they walked right out in front of my car.
Yes I have seen some crazy stuff people do while they're on these phone
s on the news and on YouTube. You won't catch me doing that.

Nothing really changed when I got my Iphone. I still hate cellphones, like I did before this phone. And now more than ever I would like to meet whoever thought "Texting" was a good idea to add to phones and beat that SOB with the nearest blunt object.

10 minutes to get a simple answer out of someone with text messages, where a phone call could have received the same answer in 15 seconds.

That being said, I do like these features :

Flashlight App
Weather App
Google Chrome (Internet App)
GPS/Maps App

And I can plug the thing into the CD Players & Cassette Players in my vehicles to use as an MP3 Player (this is what it gets used for most of the time). And I have the Shop Phone forwarded to my Cellphone, so I don't have to climb out from under a car every time the shop phone rings.

The Iphone is a bit weird though, if I'm leaning over a fender or something, and the phone gets bumped a few times, it will tell me "No Match Found". After a while it gets annoying so I'll yell "Shut the **** Up!" and it will pick a random song to play :D

I got my first smart phone about 1-1/2 months ago and still learning it. I got the samsung Rugby smart. It is nice, rugged and somewhat easy to use. I already dropped it on the garage floor while talking on it. It came apart. I put it back together and still works!
It is taking some getting used to. The apps are cool. I have a beer drinking app on it that you log the beers you drink and it gives suggestions you might like, tells about beers etc... It's called UNTAPPD if interested.
I was so dead set on not getting one for the longest time, that now I have one ever wonder how I did so without it.

-
Back