Lebanon Valley pics from 10/2

-

BigEdsGarage

Reaction score
What happened to everyone? Man, I had $45 dollars worth of sausage & peppers on the grill going to waste? F the rain, we're here to party! It was a little hectic Saturday so I appologize if I wasn't at the truck if anyone stopped by. I was helping out a friend from Moparts and between all the action got a quick second to meet up with Adam, Rory, Mike and Walter. What the hell happened with that oil down, seemed like an hour to clean it up :shock:
I have some pics here:

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/edkusinski/album?.dir=/be91

Hey, I was reading another of Adam's posts. I think it would be an awesome idea to have next years A-Bodies Only get together at the track!

After stopping by the tech booth and watching the traps for about 5 mins I got a little more motivation to get the Duster done and try to head up there sometime late in October before the season is over. I still want a heads up with that Barney Mobile...HA HA HA!

Ed cool picks. I like the first one. Rory and I sat and watched the racing most of the day. Except during the 2 oil downds when we walked around. Ofcaorse after the second one it started raining as soon as it was cleaned up.

With any luck we can make the track rental happen next year.

nice pics. i hope you guys all had fun till it rained. its our club (capital area mopars) that helps the track put on the show. i just joined here, so i dont know many of you, but i have seen some of the cars. nice stuff you guys have.

no, i didnt have my car there. here is a the post with the pics.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/v-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1223&start=0

to that show, i drove the minivan from work with all the seats out, because the thing is full, top to bottom, front to back, with all the supplies to do the show. no way i could fit that much stuff in any of my darts. if i can find a car trailer available next year, i may bring my car now that i have a truck to haul all the stuff in. hopefully it will be running too :)

-
Back