LED Garage / Shop Lights?

-
Here's what I did on a budget out of 2X4's. It gives me enough light to clearly see when I'm cleaning underneath or looking down a body panel for defects. I bought these 48" LED shop lights at Costco for ~$30.00 each. Tied all the wiring together for one plug with very little draw anyway.

lightbar.jpg

lgihn: yous has a smaller footprint, that is valuable! Also cheaper!

lgihn, what is that I spy in the background of the cavernous shop?

lgihn, what is that I spy in the background of the cavernous shop?
Well, it's 40'W X 80' deep so I'm not sure what you're seeing. I have a 1500# motorcycle table lift there, a shop vac, a polishing bench, cabinet blaster.
Ooooohhhh, the 4 headlights! Yeah, it's a complete '67 big block (440) Charger with no missing parts. I'm not really into B-bodies all that much and certainly would never buy a heavy old bemoth beast like that. However, my wife bought that car all by herself because she just loves the 1st gen Chargers the best. BTW, it's next in que for a redo once I get this green '73 Sport done & outta there. We were looking that thing over just the other night trying to make some decisions on exactly what to do with it. It's gonna take 5 gallons of paint to cover that big old thing...LOL. She wants the 440 basically a stock piece with maybe a slight cam in it (street hemi grind?) and painted in Viper Venom Red; that'd be this color here:

Last edited:
-
Back