[SOLD] Left over 66-65 cuda interior parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
After finishing my restoration of 66 cuda these are some of my left over parts most are 66 but some are 65 as noted,I prefer payment through usps international mo or paypal I send by post and the costs are yours but I dont charge for packaging so here is a list that I will add to as I sell off some to make more room before she kicks me to the curb lol hopefully I have done the thread properly if not pls let me know and thanks fabo for the thread dartin jack ps ask for pics as i cant work the shrinking machine to show them here so e mail address will get the pics to you
2 piece trunk latch *** $4
65 blk l & r front bucket seat belt set with plastic covers chrome not great and need cleaning $20
66 2 blk seat belt holders & belts $15
66 auto console shifter id plate/window $5
66 console ashtray door little pitting $5
4 seat belt retractors like new $4
a set of 66 red bucket seat backs good original backs very little scrapes and no dents chrome is great on 1 the other still no to bad $60
66 door window tracks l & r $10
1 rear side window track $5
full set of 66 black bucket seat panels that need restored all 6 pieces $40
blk rear seat hold down belt $5
3 brake pedal pads $5 each
1 fuel neck tube $5
1 set rear seat stainless trim $10
1 set of rear hatch carpet stainless holddown trim $10
blue 3spd steering column $15
rs door vent wing assembly $30
chrome fuel tube cover need rechromed $5
r & l door latch mechanisms $20 for both
chrome chrysler radio bezel very nice chrome $10
dome light housing with harness & bezel $10
3 dome light housing & bezel $5 each
l & r inside rear side window guides with fuzzys in place $10
1 chrome locking gas cap with key some pits but not bad $20
trunk divider rubber bumper $5
2 sets trunk divider steel edge trim $5 each
l & r complete rear arm rests good blue pads & ashtrays are there but chrome is rusty $20
66 glove box door no plastic dash panel $5
full set of 4 headliner rods & 2 rear mount strecher clips $30

Let me know if you need anything else as I have lots more to add regards dartin jack "John"
updated to remove sold parts

dartin jack: I'm looking for 1 good set of ,not twisted brakelines for 65 barracuda. 2 spring loaded trunk brace .Do you ahve those parts to sell ?

dartin jack: I'm looking for 1 good set of ,not twisted brakelines for 65 barracuda. 2 spring loaded trunk brace .Do you ahve those parts to sell ?
Sorry no brake lines and the 65 cuda had a slider trunk prop/brace the 66 had the spring loaded & it can be adapted on a 65 but I dont have either good luck on your search Jack

Hi I saw You're ad, I need door latches and strikers if You have them for a 65 cuda. Thanks for checking

Jack, sent a PM with My location for shipping, get back to Me with total cost for latches and shipping. Thanks. ndfrspd

After finishing my restoration of 66 cuda these are some of my left over parts most are 66 but some are 65 as noted,I prefer payment through usps international mo or paypal I send by post and the costs are yours but I dont charge for packaging so here is a list that I will add to as I sell off some to make more room before she kicks me to the curb lol hopefully I have done the thread properly if not pls let me know and thanks fabo for the thread dartin jack ps ask for pics as i cant work the shrinking machine to show them here so e mail address will get the pics to you
65 blk l & r front bucket seat belt set with plastic covers chrome not great and need cleaning $20
66 2 blk seat belt holders & belts $15
2 barracuda door id plates good mounting clips need paint touchup $5 each
3 seat belt retractor like new $4
a set of 66 red bucket seat backs good original backs very little scrapes and no dents chrome is great on 1 the other still no to bad $60
66 door window tracks l & r $10
1 rear side window track $5
3 brake pedal pads $5 each
hand brake assembly $10
1 fuel neck tube $5
4 bare sun visor boards $5
2 inside door handles $5 each
1 sets rear seat stainless trim $10
1 set of rear hatch carpet stainless holddown trim $10
blue 3spd steering column $15
1 inside post dome light *** complete with harness $15
dome light housing with harness & bezel $10
l & r inside rear side window guides with rubber in place $10
trunk divider rubber bumper $5
66 rear seat carpet trim set $20
66 glove box door without plastic dash panel but with lock *** no key $15
Let me know if you need anything else as I have lots more to add regards dartin jack "John"
updated

yah jack i need the carpet hold down sills if you still have them and the red bucket seat backs if there still available please call me when you get a chance i also need the hood latch striker the hold down bar that the lock grabs to keep the hood shut i have the lock mechignizm and the secondary latch just need that little 2 inch bar for a 65 if you got 1 call if you get caught up lol 1 608 837 4427 call collect if yah have to

i "ll take 2 seat belt retractors also i need red seat back but takem both if you dont want to braek up the pair but mabee some 1 else need 1 too

I do still have the seat belt retractors if you want 2 of them pm your address to me & I,ll get postage & let you know a total cost regards dartin jack "John"

2 brake pedal pads $5 each
2 dome light housing with harness & bezel $10
l & r inside rear side window guides with fuzzys in place $10
full set l & r complete rear & front arm rests with chrome paint on the plastic great blue pads & ashtrays are good chrome $40

updated to remove & add parts

Hey Jack.....I need the two plastic pieces that are in the inside curves at the rear of the back window. don't know how to describe them.....anyway, what condition are your door sill plates. I need the exterior ones (between the door and the door frame). I also want the inside sill plates if you have them.....If they are nice I want them.....let me know.....thanks

Hey Jack.....I need the two plastic pieces that are in the inside curves at the rear of the back window. don't know how to describe them.....anyway, what condition are your door sill plates. I need the exterior ones (between the door and the door frame). I also want the inside sill plates if you have them.....If they are nice I want them.....let me know.....thanks
sorry I dont have any of the pieces your looking for left

any chance you still have the gas cap? mine was lost on the road. I'm assuming it's compatible w a 66 valiant signet gas cap.

thanks.

nick

66 gauges oil temp alt fuel $20 for alll
2 seat belt retractor $4 each
a set of 66 red bucket seat backs good original backs $50
1 brake pedal pad $5
1 set of rear hatch carpet stainless holddown trim $10 each
rs door vent wing assembly $25
66 rear view mirror $15

updated to remove sold parts & add more

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back