-
Status
Not open for further replies.

clinteg

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Parts are located in Wichita. Came from my '69 Dart. Just looking for some offers to move this stuff out.

Fuel pump worked, but wouldn't feed my car well enough. - $20

Door handles - $10

Mirror - $15

Fuel gauge is brand new - $20

The rest just shoot me an offer!

More parts.

$40 shipped in the steering joint.

Offers on other items

Oil pressure fitting, shocks, fuel pump, regulator, steering joint are sold.

Sale pending on pinion snubber.

i need the clip that holds remote to door from mirror would you take $5 for mirror..all I need is clip thanks

More stuff!

Dual 2.5" exhaust. Was mounted to tti headers. Cherry bomb mufflers are rusted through. Free to whoever wants them but I can't ship's

Heater core

More parts coming. Check back later

Lower control arms with new bushings. I didn't use these because they looked pitted under the paint so I kinda got burned on these by a member. Probably not an issue to use. I just didn't want them on my build. They do come with adjusters and bolts not shown. $40

Strut rods. Offer

Control arms off my 69 Dart. Bushings need replaced of course. But these do not appear to be pitted. Only surface rust so these should clean up nicely. $25

I think this was the plate on the firewall that held the steering column? Offer

Firewall bezel for heater motor. Offer

'69 Dart dash and/or bezel. Best offer

If there's no price, then I'm open to offers.

Monroe front shocks $15

Northern radiator. Looks like a dual 1" core $75

Let me check and see if this will work with my 66 Valiant, I am trying to remember if a 22 wide and how ever tall that is will fix me up clinteg

Steering wheel out of my Dart. The mount is cut off so it's pretty well useless except for scrap parts.

8-3/4 ring and pinion for 489 case. Brand unknown but the gears look like they are in great shape to me. I had zero whine with them (unlike my Richmond gears). Ratio I think is 3.73. PO said they were 3.70 but I've never heard off that ratio before. $150

Cone sure grip. Came out of my car. Spins both tires. $150

Will take sure grip if still available. PM sent

How much for instrument cluster? I can have friend pickup so no shipping.

Thanks

Lower control arms with new bushings. I didn't use these because they looked pitted under the paint so I kinda got burned on these by a member. Probably not an issue to use. I just didn't want them on my build. They do come with adjusters and bolts not shown. $40

are they piitted or just "seasoned"?

I just counted your gear teeth. You have 3.73 gears.

That's what I figured. Thanks for checking.

Will take sure grip if still available. PM sent

Pm returned

How much for instrument cluster? I can have friend pickup so no shipping.

Thanks

Pm sent

are they piitted or just "seasoned"?

I'm not sure what the difference is. I took as best a picture I could with the lighting so anyone could see what they actually look like so whoever buys them knows exactly what they are getting. I call it pitting, others may call it "seasoned". I know. I helped you out zero on your question but I don't know how to answer it.

On a side note, I was doing first come first serve on the parts. I am no longer going to play that game. Some are saying they want the parts for the price I gave and ask for paypal account to send money. I give the account and don't hear back. And yes I check to see if they have been active and they are. So whoever puts money in my account first will get the parts. If you emailed me before someone else, sorry I'm not going to hold your place in line. Buy it or move on. You snooze you loose. Quit telling me you want it and want to send payment and then don't. Simple as that. Thank you. :wack:

Parts sold so far:

Pinion Snubber
Dash and bezel
Painted control arms and strut rods
Voltage regulators
Sure Grip
Oil pressure fitting
Rear shocks
Fuel pump
Regulator
Steering joint
Fuel Log

For those that have not received parts yet, they will ship out this week.

Parts that are still available:

3.73 gears for 489 case
Emergency brake lever
Foot pump washer
Front shocks
-8 AN to barb fittings
Water temp sensor
Front and rear wiring for '69 Dart
Fresh air box
Unpainted control arms
Fuel gauge
Steering column