Left Over Hand Cleaner

-
Most people, even kids I know don't just pick up someone else's drink and chug.

...unless they are toddlers or younger and haven't been taught that.

My younger son played a fall baseball season at the junior college in Visalia many years ago. He's got a condition where he MUST stay hydrated so he always had a water jug with him. Jeff was a pitcher. One of the catchers kept drinking all of Jeff's water even when Jeff told him not to. Jeff called me to ask for some advice on a harmless prank. We settled on two jugs (one with good water that was hidden). The jug out in the open was left inside his car all day with water and sour gummy worms, no ice. When he got to practice that afternoon he told the other pitchers what he had done and they WANTED IN. A used wad of chew and the spit to go with it, stale BBQ sunflower seeds, and stale protein bar were added. The pitchers were walking from the first base side to the third base side in the outfield when the position players were told they could go get a drink. They were all looking into the dugout when the offending catcher grabbed Jeff's jug and took a swig and swallow followed by another swig when he realized something was amiss...

The pitchers were ALL laughing, but the catcher said nothing to anybody. He did, however, start asking Jeff if he could have a drink...

@Jim Lusk - A mechanic in our garage at work used to be bad to raid your lunch box if he found it in your truck. A co-worker of mine got tired of it and made a baloney sandwich with Gojo on it instead of mayonnaise. He hid his real lunch, and it wasn't long before the thief was spitting out the 3rd bite he took! He'd wolfed the other 2 down so fast he didn't notice. Kinda broke him really quick of stealing people's food!

@Jim Lusk - A mechanic in our garage at work used to be bad to raid your lunch box if he found it in your truck. A co-worker of mine got tired of it and made a baloney sandwich with Gojo on it instead of mayonnaise. He hid his real lunch, and it wasn't long before the thief was spitting out the 3rd bite he took! He'd wolfed the other 2 down so fast he didn't notice. Kinda broke him really quick of stealing people's food!
That's funny. I did somethin similar once but used habanero sauce. Lots of it. It worked, too.

-
Back