Left turn signal wont flash

-

daredevil

Reaction score
Been fighting electrical gremlins on my coronet. Cant get the driver side turn signals to flash. pulled collumn switch and cleaned it.checked slider on driver side and when slid to on it has power to both little contacts in the switch. Both front and rear bulbs come on but stay on constant. The passenger side flashes great. Brake lights work also. I thought the turn signals worked off one hot to the switch with a flasher inline. Cant figure out why one side flashes and the other doesnt. This may or may not be related. The driver side dash indicator comes on solid with the bulbs front and rear. The passenger side indicator doesnt work but turn signals do. I dont have emergency flashers. thanks for any help.

Have you tried a new flasher? If you have the fender mounted indicator lights one of them may be out.

When a dash turn indicator comes on with the park lamps the problem is lost chassis ground at that front fixture. Fix the chassis ground at that front fixture and all the problems are fixed.
Happy moparing

Should have clarified. The dash indicator comes on with both bulbs constant when turn signal is activated. Pulled front fixture last night but ran out of time. Will look deeper into this possibility. Thanks.

-
Back