Legendary Carpet Colors

-

PocketAces

Reaction score
I have a 65 Dart. The exterior is Gold Poly. The interior is Pearl White seats with gold carpet. I'm trying to figure out which Legendary carpet color would be the right gold.

Choices are:

32 Gold
33 Dark Gold
46 Ivy Gold
53 Gold Tuxedo
132 Gold
146 Ivy Gold

You would think the people at Legendary would know the best match to factory for a given year/model, but they were useless.

I'm trying to base my decision on closest to stock color as opposed to personal preference.

Hello Ron,

According to the information you have given the correct carpet would be a light to medium saddle which on the carpet color selector is a 27. The 32 that is shown would be two "yellow". We would recommend the number 27. We can send samples of the others you listed as well, so you have some to compare to.
If you have any other questions please contact our Tech Department at 1-800-363-8804 EXT. 213

Trista Wing
Legendary Auto Interiors
1-800-363-8804

Hello Ron,

According to the information you have given the correct carpet would be a light to medium saddle which on the carpet color selector is a 27. The 32 that is shown would be two "yellow". We would recommend the number 27. We can send samples of the others you listed as well, so you have some to compare to.
If you have any other questions please contact our Tech Department at 1-800-363-8804 EXT. 213

Trista Wing
Legendary Auto Interiors
1-800-363-8804

That is the carpet I got from you and it matches perfect.

This is how an orginal carpet adds up to the firewall. Next picture is thye carpet in my convertible. You see some part of the fire wall on that picture. Next one you see the lower part of the pedal "the flap" is not on the carpet. That flap should be on the upper corner of the heel pad. If I mount the carpet that way the end of the front carpet is not long enough to cover the gap to the rear carpet!

Next pictures is how my gold color looks like.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 434
  • 002.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 435
  • 003.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 425
  • 004.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 430
  • 005.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 435
This is how an orginal carpet adds up to the firewall. Next picture is thye carpet in my convertible. You see some part of the fire wall on that picture. Next one you see the lower part of the pedal "the flap" is not on the carpet. That flap should be on the upper corner of the heel pad. If I mount the carpet that way the end of the front carpet is not long enough to cover the gap to the rear carpet!

I hope Legendary is listening.

Next pictures is how my gold color looks like.

Are you sure that's the 27 Medium Saddle? It sure looks like the 32 Gold that they sent me. The 27 was quite a bit "browner".

I ordered the complete interior from Legendary, Pearl White with the 27-Medium Saddle carpet. Once it arrived, I knew I made the right decision. I think the 32-Gold would have been too yellow.

-
Back