legendary interiors

-
Its cheaper not buying direct.I saved $200 on a complete kit through Dante's rather than direct from Legendary.

Its cheaper not buying direct.I saved $200 on a complete kit through Dante's rather than direct from Legendary.

Im not sure, I was giving my feedback with how it was for us to deal with Legendary. Deluxe panels for 67 cuda were on sale for(I believe) $225. Spoke with them on the phone and they were able to give me a complete total with shipping taxes etc(we're in Canada). Knowing EXACTLY what the total all in is a bonus when borders are involved.

I will chk out Dantes if need be thanks!

Bought mine through Rick@Laysons, (member here). Few years back, and I believe there was a discount at the time. Might PM him to see what he can do. Rick is great to deal with too.

I waited for Legendary's 20% off sale,, and got fr/bk seat covers, hd liner/insulation, carpet, door panels, whiskers, fr and rear windshield gskts, and a coupla other things,, IIRC was $1250

hope it helps

I bought my vinyl top from Legendary, they did a better deal than anyone else could.
But Dante's is a great vendor and sells a quality product. I wouldn't be afraid to shop a little.

Thanks for the replies. Dantes seems to have better pricing. Classic has a 20% coupon but have higher prices. Which is better to deal with?

I bought mine from a local upholstery shop that is a legendary dealer and he sold it to me for 200 bucks less than what legendary quoted me on the same 65 coronet 500 interior it was a complete door panels headliner cushions and seat covers and carpet with no shipping,,if you have a local upholstery shop check with them and see if they are a legendary dealer

I've gotten all my interior parts from Dante. He's great to deal with. I needed a special headliner material for my Challenger that Legendary didn't sell. Dante has multiple venders and he found someone who had that material.

gotta throw one in for dantes also. front and rear seats were about 200 cheaper than legendary.

-
Back