Legendary interiors

-

cudajim

cudajim
Reaction score
So what's the deal with Legendary these days? I put in an order over a month ago for a headliner on my 69 Fish and have not heard from them. I try calling and all I get is put on hold then eventually routed to a phone mail recorder. They never call back! I see they already charged my AMEX card, I expected to be charged when they ship the item. I am starting to lose faith in these guys.

Their product is quality stuff, Customer service is non existent:protest:

Dave,

I have bought a lot of stuff from them and have been very satiesfied with them. The quality is top notch!

All my stuff comes from them. Slow as hell and expensive on the shipping but good quality stuff. In their catalogue the owner says if you have a problem to call him. I did once and he solved my problem instantly. Go figure.

Navigating thier wed site sucks to, hurry up and wait maybe your page will come up
ahh but maybe not. LOL Try again later.

Well I do have an update, they shipped today so I expect it in a couple of days. I too have used them in the past and the products are always top notch so I'm a bit surprised I got no feedback. Maybe they just got a bit offtrack from the holidays.

What happens if I go to a upholstery shop in place of legendary? Is that too risky? Is there anything particularly difficult in another business duplicating the original styles?

-
Back